bubble diagram

wonderpriya

Count yourself lucky that you don't have to go to a library to look stuff up by means of a card catalog. Instead, we have the Internet. Thus, a search on the following...

"architecture"+"bubble diagram"

...yields....

"By definition, the bubble diagram is a freehand diagrammatic drawing made by architects and interior designers to be used for space planning and organization at the preliminary phase of the design process. The bubble diagram is important because later phases of the design process are based on them."

Know where I found that? It was here...http://study.com/academy/lesson/bubble-diagrams-in-architecture-interior-design.html

THINK! Schools / colleges / universities should have a course that teaches students critical thinking skills and how to find information.

It seems utterly ridiculous to me that after you have done the design your instructor would require a bubble diagram which should have been the first thing he should have requested as part of the assignment.

Thanks. I did the hotel and restaurant drawings with title block in the autocad software but he said the lettering is too small. Is there any way to make the print bigger. He wants the print really big. I've attached a file which he said the print in it is too small.

hot_plan1.dwg

1st lock your viewport its makes life so much easier

2nd the problem is that your dims are all over the place make them all line up in a even line or multiple lines, sorry not on right computer for displaying a 3 line dim arrangement, 1st is individual rooms 2nd is overall dims and 3rd is outside measurement. Someone will post an example overnight.

3rd try 5/32 for text size. I am metric but that sounds about right for your title block size.

3dhouse.jpg

Edited by BIGAL