AutoCad 2012 Directx Problem

hht

You won't see me in this thread any more either. From your error message symptoms that I have seen before, I kinda knew this was an unlicensed issue from the gitgo, but was trying to offer the benefit of the doubt. Not now. Why? Because I work hard to earn the money I spend on a WORKING copy of up to date software for the benefit of myself and my clients, and because I abhor people who think laws and rules are for everyone else.

I suggest that the moderators lock this one down.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hht

• ReMark

• Dana W

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You won't see me in this thread any more either. From your error message symptoms that I have seen before, I kinda knew this was an unlicensed issue from the gitgo, but was trying to offer the benefit of the doubt. Not now. Why? Because I work hard to earn the money I spend on a WORKING copy of up to date software for the benefit of myself and my clients, and because I abhor people who think laws and rules are for everyone else.

I suggest that the moderators lock this one down.

Dana W I am only a student, I am not in any commerical event and most importantly I haven't even a job, and I will send you the source of. When I graduated and find a job of course I will not use student versions. Today I have spoken with my instructor. He said me that the firm controls properly our school. I will add more info here about the versions in a few day. Versions are changing year by year and some of the versions might put out of permission but I am sure that there should be at least one version for us to use. I know that links are forbidden to give third persons and forbidden not to put them in download sites such as Rapidshare. I will check all versions. If everything is not legal, will be 99% legal.

I also know that commercial uses without permission migh cause prison or very high money charges.

Thank you.