insert block dropdown menu

is there any way to change the order in which the blocks are displayed in the drop down menu that appears when you click the insert button on the block pallet?

It appears to default to the oldest on top which is rather annoying.

I would prefer to have the newest on top or at least in alphabetical order so that I could organize them to find the particular one I want quickly in that menu.

yeah, I know that I could just click on "More Options" for the alphabetical list, but that seems to defeat the purpose of the first drop down list.

I believe that is a WYSIWYG situation. It's always been that way. I wouldn't mind re-sorting mine either, but never found a way to do it, short of purging all of them and re-inserting in the order I want.

Could be worse. I like email sorted newest last, at the bottom. My wife wants it the other way round. Even though we have two outlook accounts, I often find mine upside down. :?