• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jim78b

• ReMark

• Cad64

• Dadgad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES! It does work. I tested it....twice.

Did you use the APPLOAD command to load the lisp routine? Yes or No?

Did you execute the polylinewidthzero command to run the lisp routine? Yes or No?

Did you independently test the routine in a new drawing like I did? Yes or No?

ok work PIB!!! but only thing, i have a nested blocks...and only work for first block on top.....

polywidthzero work !!!! thanks

but Am I asking too much if the pib.lsp can working with nested blocks?

I can't answer that question.

Sorry However the global lisp work very Well !!!You are very kindly. Thanks very much. I open a dwg in me10 and i understand the problem is me10 !!!I resave the dwg and when open it me10 put some lines with various width .

I am surprise what i found !!!!My Friend has autocad mech 2011 and if i draw a pline with width 0.1 or 0.01 and move it i don't views the preview !is it a autocad bug?

I doubt it. I think it is OIE (Operator Induced Error) meaning it is self-inflicted.

Mmm sure ?but if i set width 0.1 autocad must show me The preview when drag item. ..

You're working in millimeters aren't you? Why not just say it is "0" and be done with it? When you print the drawing, full size, is a polyline with a width of 0.1 going to appear any different than one with a width of 0?

You're working in millimeters aren't you? Why not just say it is "0" and be done with it? When you print the drawing, full size, is a polyline with a width of 0.1 going to appear any different than one with a width of 0?

YES IN MM. BUT THE PROBLEM IS not plotting. the problem is working in a dwg where i move , copy blocks and i don't see what i doing.

We know the problem is polyline widths that are less than 0, so my advice would be for you to start a new thread in the lisp section here: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-AutoLISP-Visual-LISP-amp-DCL, post that lisp routine and ask for someone to modify it to work on nested blocks. And make sure you mention that the code came from Lee Mac. It's not polite to post code without giving credit to the author.

We know the problem is polyline widths that are less than 0, so my advice would be for you to start a new thread in the lisp section here: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-AutoLISP-Visual-LISP-amp-DCL, post that lisp routine and ask for someone to modify it to work on nested blocks. And make sure you mention that the code came from Lee Mac. It's not polite to post code without giving credit to the author.

Oh sure thanks you are very kind and useful!!! thanks a lot!!