i have problem in installing autodesk 2008

Morteza

i am installing autocad 2008, then i have a request code for install autocad2008. how can i get activation code from Autocad site

This site does not promote piracy if this is the intent of your post.

If you want AutoCAD, legally that is, you will have to purchase a license from an authorized reseller or directly from the Autodesk Store.

-TZ

i am installing autocad 2008, then i have a request code for install autocad2008. how can i get activation code from Autocad site

Contact your reseller from whom you obtained the software. Nobody here can give you the code.

If you purchased it direct from Autodesk, then contact them directly.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/license-management/previous-version-licenses

11 year old software is either passed on from another user in some manner, bought at a roadside stand, or downloaded from a crack site. Which one of these illegal transfers is it?

11 year old software is either passed on from another user in some manner, bought at a roadside stand, or downloaded from a crack site. Which one of these illegal transfers is it?

i bought form a site and downloaded it. can you help me?

Sorry but you got taken :( You cannot 'legally' buy older copies of AutoCAD or ANY AutoDesk product. You should look at AutoCAD clones/alternatives if you need a CAD program. Draftsight is one of the better ones. NanoCAD is one that is not too bad as well.

If you need lisp capability there is always Bricscad and BabaCAD. The first comes in three different flavors and with three different prices. The second is free.

You don't seem to be getting it. We cannot, and will not help you with issues from an unlicensed software.