Autocad 2016 shadow too dark

zionshea

Hello all,

I am trying Autocad 2016 and looks like the setting for rendering is not easy as it was in 2015.

Currently I have a problem with the shadow is rendered to dark.

Generally I would like to have some basic setting to get a reasonable rendering in daylight.

In the Render Preset Manager screen, the Render accuracy can be set to Low, Draft or High, When I set it to Draft or High the shadows are not dark anymore BUT the walls are too bright. When I change the Exposure in the Render Environment & Exposure to 11, then the walls are less bright but the glass looks milky. Then I change the White Balance and if it is 11K then the whole picture is blue like the image that I put in the background... and if I set it to 6K the glasses are milky again.

Is there a basic setting to render like simple life view? (I had this for 2015)

Thanks.

When rendering, windows glasses are dark or milky - even with almost 100% material transparency, the glass is not transparent. Same drowing with Autocad 2015 was OK.

Thanks

set Exposure in the Render Environment & Exposure to 13 and the White Balance to 5000 and now the image is reasonable. (walls are not completely white-bright and the shadows are not dark).

still,I have a problem with the windows that are not transparent.