Advice requires for custom linetypes

Can i make a line 0.6 wide with 2m Orange segment followed with a 2m blank segment repeating for the full length of the line. hope it makes sense.

Thanks ReMark,

Just one more question please, i want to add the bock name when i insert a block, i.e inserting a road sign in a dwg with the reference number next to it...

So, what's your question? I assume you know how to create a block. Is that correct?

Yes i have made a number of blocks which are NZ road signs,

keiths, here in Aus there is a product called HFS fonts I do not know if they still exist but they have hundreds of traffic signs to AS standards it uses True type fonts with text styles a "Regulatory Signs Set1" type 0 (zero) and a stop sign appears, as well as a description with correct part label, we have been using for years.

Re Orange line 0.6 wide with blanks no probs use a pline make 0.6 wide, here is a couple of freebies for you, save to say Custom.lin and then just use Linetype load, play with linetype scale or make new line types with correct spacing for the proposed plot scale.

*EQUAL200,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A,3.0,-3.0
*CONTINUITY250,______            ______
A,3.00,-9.00

Screen Shot 04-21-17 at 08.30 AM.PNG