Dimension Text Placement

I would like to set the text placement centered and justified either centered left or right automatically when there isn't enough room to place text inside dimension line, please see attached. I have tried every single option in the modify dim style dialog box. I do not like the straight line under the text that is created when the text does not fit inside the dim line. What I end up doing every time after creating a dimension is select it, right click and select center, then click inside the text and select the proper justification and I am tired of doing this.

Thanks

dim01.dwg

As far as I can tell, AutoCAD doesn't have a way to predefine that justify setting. You can do it with text, leaders, and dimension text inside the lines.

The only shortcut I can give you is to put these dimensions on their own layer, use Select Similar to pick them all, and make the change once instead of every time.

The only shortcut I can give you is to put these dimensions on their own layer, use Select Similar to pick them all, and make the change once instead of every time.

I do use select similar to center all dim text "center" vertical but for justifying middle left or middle right I have to click on the dim mtext and do choose the text justification.

Thank you for your input.