Does anyone know what this message means

Michael Payne

It means the drawing you are working on was not produced originally with an AutoDesk product. That's my guess and I'm sticking with it or at least until we are told exactly what the message is or an image of the message is posted. Want to help us out here Michael?

I did a screen capture of it. I guess that's no allowed. I t said "one or more objects in the drawing cannnot be save to the specified format. the operation was not completed and no file was created".

I did not create the original drawing, so I guess this is possible. The person who created it was more of a solid work user.

If one hits Reply With Quote, there seems to be a fair amount of code there, which does not show up in the post. :huh:

Ah, Michael has joined the party!

Yes, Michael screenshots can, and frequently are posted on the forum.

Here is a screen capture (actually a snip) of the message produced by your screen capture insertion, attached as an image file rather than inserted as an image.

mystery image.PNG