SOLVED - marking

Cylis0509

Hi,

Are we supposed to be marking our post solved when they are? If so, I do not see where that option is. If its not available it might be a nice addition in the future.

Love this forum, keep up the great work!! :)

I'm not for it. What is solved for one might not be for the next user. This mechanism working at Autodesk forum really annoys me big time. They handle everything post there as 'problem' and that it will be 'solved.. Why would you need this status?

I'm not for it. What is solved for one might not be for the next user. This mechanism working at Autodesk forum really annoys me big time. They handle everything post there as 'problem' and that it will be 'solved.. Why would you need this status?

Valid point. I guess I was just thinking in some cases it's nice to be able to see which reply actually resolved the issue. I'm mainly here for the programing forums, LiSP .net. In those forums it would be nice to see what lines of code worked for the person asking.

Plus it's nice to give kudos to the person who helped you.

I guess its a preference thing.

In many cases there can be more than one solution to a problem.

Feel free to give kudos as much and as often as you would like.

Just post thanks very much now working

"In many cases there can be more than one solution to a problem." A recent post had 9 ways of achieving the desired result.

Often "Here is the working code for any one else interested." as often the poster makes little tweaks to get exactly what they want.