Compile error in hidden module: ThisDrawing

Jest

When I click right mouse button in my Autocad Map 3d 2018 (WIndows 10), while cursor is in model space or layout, I got this message:

Compile error in hidden module: ThisDrawing.....(see attachment)

There is no problem, when cursor is over icons, menus, command line...

Problem started yesterday, never happened before.

Any suggestions?

Compile error.....JPG

Yes...and Help says:

"Compile error in hidden module:

A protected module can't be displayed. This error has the following cause and solution:

There is a compilation error in the code of the specified module, but it can't be displayed because the project is protected.

Unprotect the project, and then run the code again to view the error.

For additional information, select the item in question and press F1(in Windows) or HELP (on the Macintosh)."

I dont understand what does it mean. What project?

This problem (after right mouse click....) appears no mather what file I open. Even if I open new blank file.

All I can think of is to run a REPAIR of the installation and see if that fixes the problem. Note that a Repair is NOT the same as an Uninstall/Reinstall. It is much less involved and considerably less time is involved.

I assume - in startup there is a macro.

Or in the file itself there is a command of the VBA.

This message from the VBA, it can not work and gives out a warning.

Do you see a message about macros when opening a file?

Attach the file.

There is no other warning messages while opening files, just this one, after using right mouse button....but I solved problem now.. :) ...hope so

It looks kike it was a macro who causes problem, yes....I removed one personal module file (.dvb) from my loaded aplications.

Obviously It don't work properly in new 2018 version anymore. I used this module with some other lisp aplications in previous versions, and imported them every time installing new Acad version.

It dont bothers me, because I dont use it anymore...

Thanks for your help!