Define DIMRADIUS dimension line angle (not text angle)

I have the following dimradius.

http://imgur.com/a/MDFfM

As you can see it has a angle of 48º.

Is it possible to define it at 30, 45 or other defined value? And I mean with a quick and easy way, as I want all the dimradius on my drawing to have the same angle.

There's a angle option, but it's linked to the texto angle, and not the dimension line angle.

What if for some reason i need other angle, like 22º for exemple?

Edit: also, having polarsnap enabled works for lines, but while inserting a dimradius i can still hover around the whole circle

What if for some reason i need other angle, like 22º for exemple?

Edit: also, having polarsnap enabled works for lines, but while inserting a dimradius i can still hover around the whole circle

Sorry, I didn't test that suggestion earlier, I just did, and it didn't work like I suspected it would.

Of course you could create one dimension with the angle you want, and copy it around.

After which you could grip adjust each of them to the correct radius, at the point of intersection.

Or create a line at the angle you want to use, and copy that around to the centers of all the circles you will be dimensioning, then dimradius them all to align with those.

Not particularly elegant, I admit, but short of creating a lisp, I am not sure how else to do it. :|

This works better.

Turn on your Quadrant Osnap, and create your dimradius from the center point to the quadrant snap at 0 degrees.

Then you can use the Rotate command to rotate each of your radial dimensions by the same number of degrees.

It is still a bit labor intensive, but definitely easier than creating nonortho radial dimensions originally, because you don't need to use the Reference commandline option in the Rotate command.

one can select the dim grip at the circle/arc and rotate at will while watching the dyn cursor input for the desired angle, IF you don't have your angle readout set to relative like me. It wanted me to do geometry in my head, so I stopped doing it before I damaged my two remaining synapses. :ouch:

one can select the dim grip at the circle/arc and rotate at will while watching the dyn cursor input for the desired angle, IF you don't have your angle readout set to relative like me. It wanted me to do geometry in my head, so I stopped doing it before I damaged my two remaining synapses. :ouch:

That's a good approach Dana. :beer:

Who is Daisy's new friend?

That's a good approach Dana. :beer:

Who is Daisy's new friend?

Oh, yeah. That is Daisy's "Little Brother" Carl. He's almost twice her size. We adopted him a year ago March 1st. Daisy had begun to show some separation anxiety that manifested in intestinal distress symptoms and personality changes last year. Pictures below. (no, of course not of her being sick):P

I abandoned freelancing and went back to work full time. Daisy had to be alone on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after that. Even though up until three years before, she had always spent our work days alone, this time she didn't like it one bit, Soooooo - We adopted another Pit Bull to keep her company. And it worked. The two of them don't even like to go for a walk without the other one now. They are quite bonded. Never more than a few feet apart. Well, unless Daisy is sleepy, then she can be the Diva Princess extraordiare. She goes off to sleep in the spare room alone.

:shock:Funny, going back to work gave me the same symptoms.:lol:

Besides, Daisy has always been my wife's dog, but this guy is for me as much as for Daisy, and apparently he likes it that way. Or maybe it's because I take him for rides in my Mustang. :lol:

Carl, the ginormous black one is only mostly Pit Bull, the rest is Labrador retriever. I guess, no other reason for him to have fully webbed toes on catcher's mit feet, a double coat of hair, (like a Lab) a baseball bat for a tail and that one flat retriever ear.

He's only 2 1/2 years old, still a puppy by Pit Bull standards. Get another Pit Bull they said. It'll be fun they said. So we have a 70 lb puppy with the strength and energy of a locomotive.

For the first couple of weeks, we didn't think it was going to work out because they are so completely different in every way.

Think of Shrek and Fiona, there you have Carl and Daisy.

Where Carl will go outside and play in the water running off the roof in a raging thunder storm, Daisy won't even pee in a drizzle.

Daisy is only 45 lbs but she has the moves. She is pretty laid back really, but when they get to playing look out. Daisy handles Carl like a tool. She grew up in a big litter, and then 5 months of foster care with 8 other Pit bulls. she is hell on wheels at play fighting. She once head faked Carl into a wall.

Carl apparently did not have the benefits of siblings or other puppies to help socialize him nor to teach him how to play. Daisy has her hands full, but she loves him and is making progress.

Both our Pit Bulls love everybody, Kids, dogs, cats, horses, goats... any well adjusted dog will be the same. Carl still loves everything breathing, he is just very reactive and doesn't know how to explain to other dogs that he is not a threat, so I can't really say he is "well adjusted" just yet, but he's getting there.

Holy cow, I just looked back on how much I've written. Yup, I guess I am one of "Those" dog people who can't shut up once started talking about my dogs. Oh well, the kids have grown and moved out so my wife and I take care of a couple of more or less unadoptable dogs. We don't own dogs, we parent them.

PS: Door to door solicitors see them in the living room window and turn around and leave. YES!

Little Portrait.jpg

The Head.jpg

DOGS.jpg