Draw bisector line

bisector.png

Dear all .

Choose 2 line (maybe 2 segment of pline) , Horizontal line or Angle line

Input ”number of bisector"

Draw bisector line

Any Suggest ? Sorry for my English , Mybe need some geometry shapes or codes ....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Bethel

• lrm

• BIGAL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could do it with a special LISP program or use AutoCAD's parametric features.

Here's an approach using parametrics.

The angle between the white lines is ANG1. The angle between the right most white line and the next red line to the left is ANG2=ANG1/3. The 3 can be changed to other numbers as needed. The other dimensions are set = ANG2.

d2.JPG

d3.JPG

Here ANG2 = ANG1/4

d1.JPG

YoU could do something similar for horizontal lines.

For two lines I would use this approach note the angle difference, manually I just joined the ends then did a divide 3 then just drew lines snapping using node. A lisp could do the same I expect its already out there.

Screen Shot 05-18-17 at 01.14 PM.PNG

You could do it with a special LISP program or use AutoCAD's parametric features.

Here's an approach using parametrics.

The angle between the white lines is ANG1. The angle between the right most white line and the next red line to the left is ANG2=ANG1/3. The 3 can be changed to other numbers as needed. The other dimensions are set = ANG2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61326[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61325[/ATTACH]

Here ANG2 = ANG1/4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61327[/ATTACH]

YoU could do something similar for horizontal lines.

Dear lrm

But Low version no parametrics

BIGAL, the method you outline does not divide the angle into 3 equal parts.

Here's an example of the results using your method.

d5.JPG

In fact, this is an impossible task to do using geometry construction techniques.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_trisection

The user can dimension the angle between the two lines, divide the value by 3 then use that angle to construct the trisecting lines.

Lrm I was looking at the parallel lines not the angle question, it was obvious to me that two non parallel lines would be the next question with equal spacing on ends.

Interesting project,

Updated with some error trapping

[b][color=BLACK]([/color][/b]defun c:bisect [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]/ e1 ss e2 d1 p10 p11 d2 p20 p21 tl p30 p31
                  a ad q a1 s1 p1 a2 s2 p2
                  vp sa ea ia i an[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]defun gc:clockwise-p [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]p1 p2 p3[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]  [color=#8b4513];;;GILE[/color]
   [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]< [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]sin [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]- [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]angle p1 p3[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]angle p1 p2[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b] -1e-14[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]redraw[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]while [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]not e1[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]and [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]princ [color=#2f4f4f]"\nSelect 2 LINEs..."[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq ss [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]ssget [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]list [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]cons 0 [color=#2f4f4f]"LINE"[/color][b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]= [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]sslength ss[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b] 2[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq e1 [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]ssname ss 0[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                   e2 [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]ssname ss 1[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]redraw e1 3[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]redraw e2 3[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]setq d1 [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]entget e1[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       p10 [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]assoc 10 d1[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       p11 [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]assoc 11 d1[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]setq d2 [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]entget e2[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       p20 [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]assoc 10 d2[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       p21 [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]assoc 11 d2[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]foreach p '[b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]p10 p11 p20 p21[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
   [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]if [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]not [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]member [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]eval p[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] tl[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
       [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq tl [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]cons [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]eval p[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] tl[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]cond [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b][b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]= [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]length tl[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b] 2[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]alert [color=#2f4f4f]"Overlaying LINEs Cannot Be Bisected"[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b][b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]or [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]< [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]distance p10 p11[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] 1e-8[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]< [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]distance p20 p21[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] 1e-8[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]alert [color=#2f4f4f]"Both LINEs Must Have Length"[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b][b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]and [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]inters p10 p11 p20 p21[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]= [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]length tl[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] 4[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]alert [color=#2f4f4f]"Crossing LINEs Cannot Be Bisected"[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
       [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b][b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]not [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]inters p10 p11 p20 p21 nil[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq a [color=#2f4f4f]"Linear"[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]alert [color=#2f4f4f]"Parrellel LINEs Must Be Linear"[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
      [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]T [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]if [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]= [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]length tl[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b] 3[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]setq ad [color=#2f4f4f]"Angular"[/color][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]setq ad [color=#2f4f4f]"Linear"[/color][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
         [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]initget [color=#2f4f4f]"Angular Linear"[/color][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
         [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq a [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]getkword [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]strcat [color=#2f4f4f]"\nBisector Type - Angular/Linear <"[/color] ad [color=#2f4f4f]">:   "[/color][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
         [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]or a [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]setq a ad[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]if a
   [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]progn
     [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]initget 7[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
     [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq q [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]getint [color=#2f4f4f]"\nNumber Of Bisector Lines:   "[/color][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]

[b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]cond [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b][b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]= a [color=#2f4f4f]"Linear"[/color][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]if [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]inters p10 p20 p11 p21[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]setq p30 p21
                      p31 p20[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]setq p30 p20
                      p31 p21[b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]setq a1 [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]angle p10 p30[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                  s1 [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]/ [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]distance p10 p30[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b] [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]+ q 1[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                  p1 [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]polar p10 a1 s1[b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]setq a2 [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]angle p11 p31[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                  s2 [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]/ [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]distance p11 p31[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b] [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]+ q 1[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                  p2 [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]polar p11 a2 s2[b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]

[b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]grdraw p10 p10 2[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]grdraw p11 p11 3[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]

[b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]repeat q
              [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]entmake [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]list [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 0 [color=#2f4f4f]"LINE"[/color][b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 62 1[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 10 p1[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 11 p2[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
              [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]setq p1 [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]polar p1 a1 s1[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                    p2 [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]polar p2 a2 s2[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]

[b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b][b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]= a [color=#2f4f4f]"Angular"[/color][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]cond [b][color=RED]([/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]equal p10 p20 1e-8[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b] [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq vp p10 p1 p11 p2 p21[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                   [b][color=RED]([/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]equal p10 p21 1e-8[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b] [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq vp p10 p1 p11 p2 p20[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                   [b][color=RED]([/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]equal p11 p20 1e-8[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b] [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq vp p11 p1 p10 p2 p21[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                   [b][color=RED]([/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]equal p11 p21 1e-8[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b] [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq vp p11 p1 p10 p2 p20[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                   [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]T
                    [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq vp [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]inters p10 p11 p20 p21 nil[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                    [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq p1 [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]if [b][color=OLIVE]([/color][/b]< [b][color=GRAY]([/color][/b]distance vp p10[b][color=GRAY])[/color][/b] [b][color=GRAY]([/color][/b]distance vp p11[b][color=GRAY])[/color][/b][b][color=OLIVE])[/color][/b] p11[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                    [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]setq p2 [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]if [b][color=OLIVE]([/color][/b]< [b][color=GRAY]([/color][/b]distance vp p20[b][color=GRAY])[/color][/b] [b][color=GRAY]([/color][/b]distance vp p21[b][color=GRAY])[/color][/b][b][color=OLIVE])[/color][/b] p21[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]

[b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]if [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]gc:clockwise-p p1 vp p2[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]setq sa [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]angle vp p1[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                      ea [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]angle vp p2[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]setq ea [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]angle vp p1[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                      sa [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]angle vp p2[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]setq ia [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]if [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]> sa ea[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                         [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]+ [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]- [b][color=OLIVE]([/color][/b]* 2 pi[b][color=OLIVE])[/color][/b] sa[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b] ea[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b]
                         [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]- ea sa[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                  an [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]/ ia [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]1+ q[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                   i 1[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b]
            [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]repeat q
              [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]entmake [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]list [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 0 [color=#2f4f4f]"LINE"[/color][b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 62 1[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b]
                             [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 10 vp[b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b]
                             [b][color=TEAL]([/color][/b]cons 11 [b][color=OLIVE]([/color][/b]polar vp [b][color=GRAY]([/color][/b]+ sa [b][color=AQUA]([/color][/b]* an i[b][color=AQUA])[/color][/b][b][color=GRAY])[/color][/b]
                                         [b][color=GRAY]([/color][/b]* 0.5 [b][color=AQUA]([/color][/b]+ [b][color=LIME]([/color][/b]distance vp p2[b][color=LIME])[/color][/b]
                                                   [b][color=LIME]([/color][/b]distance vp p1[b][color=LIME])[/color][/b][b][color=AQUA])[/color][/b][b][color=GRAY])[/color][/b][b][color=OLIVE])[/color][/b][b][color=TEAL])[/color][/b][b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
              [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]setq i [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]1+ i[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]prin1[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b][b][color=BLACK])[/color][/b]

Not thoroughly tested, but seemed to do the job

You would need to add your preferences to the ( entmake ) calls for layer, linetypes etc

-David

gc:clockwise-p : credit Gile @ the swamp

Edited by David Bethel

One of our developers here made a bisector tool using .net. It works great but you have to do the line selection in a certain order.

Interesting project. Not thoroughly tested, but seemed to do the job.

You would need to add your preferences to the ( entmake ) calls for layer, linetypes etc

-David

Nice code,I changed line 35

(setq a (getkword (strcat "\n Bisector Type - Angula /Linear <" ad ">:   ")))

to

(setq a (getkword (strcat "\n Bisector Type - [color="red"][b][[/b][/color]Angula/Linear[color="red"][b]][/b][/color] <" ad ">:   ")))

just so I could pick selection with my mouse.

That's a keeper, Thanks

Nice code,I changed line 35

just so I could pick selection with my mouse.

That's a keeper, Thanks

Thanks !

I doubt I will ever use it, but it was interesting

I don't know when the [] was introduced for a mouse option. It's not available in the releases I use normally.

Glad you found it useful ! -David

Interesting project,

code.....

Not thoroughly tested, but seemed to do the job

-David

gc:clockwise-p : credit Gile @ the swamp

Nice routine , David

I test and I found, can't use for Pline ,

and if 2 line no Intersection point , can't draw bisect line too.

I have an idea. Can calculate the intersection and draw bisect ?

Lee's function

(LM:intersections (vlax-ename->vla-object e1) (vlax-ename->vla-object e2) acextendboth)

(defun LM:intersections ( ob1 ob2 mod / lst rtn )
(setq lst (vlax-invoke ob1 'intersectwith ob2 mod))
(repeat (/ (length lst) 3)
	(setq rtn (cons (list (car lst) (cadr lst) (caddr lst)) rtn)
		lst (cdddr lst)
	)
)
(reverse rtn)
)

Nice routine , David

Thanks

I test and I found, can't use for Pline ,

and if 2 line no Intersection point , can't draw bisect line too.

It really wasn't intended for POLYLINEs. Way too many obsticles and error trapping.

Parallel lines should always fail in Angular mode

As to no intersection ( angular ), the (inters) function can find the intersecting point, but :

• What if the the two lines forms an X
    How to determine which of the four directions / angle is to be bisected

I'm sure there would lots of other problems is a scenario like that.

-David

If someone wanted to modify David's code for polylines this might be a good starting point: http://gilecad.azurewebsites.net/LISP/PolySegments.lsp

Years ago I created a lisp for labeling line or polyline segments that copied a polyline, exploded it, selected the line or arc segment with the same point used to select the polyline and saving it's elist, then deleting all the newly created segments. It could also be a starting point attached along with blocks with attributes used to display line and arc features.

Dim_Arc.DWG

Dim_Line.DWG

Line_Label.lsp

If someone wanted to modify David's code for polylines this might be a good starting point: http://gilecad.azurewebsites.net/LISP/PolySegments.lsp

Years ago I created a lisp for labeling line or polyline segments that copied a polyline, exploded it, selected the line or arc segment with the same point used to select the polyline and saving it's elist, then deleting all the newly created segments. It could also be a starting point attached along with blocks with attributes used to display line and arc features.

Hi tombu

This routine can support pline.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;BY YJR111 2011-11-19;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

(defun c:bisect(/ fglst please input others youself 3q vla_e1 vla_e2)
(vl-load-com)
(SETQ oldosmode(GETVAR  "OSMODE" ))
(SETQ oldltscale(GETVAR  "ltscale" ))
(SETQ oldceltscale(GETVAR  "celtscale" ))
(setvar "cmdecho" 0)
(setvar "osmode" 0)
(setvar "ltscale" 1)
(setvar "celtscale" 1)
(setvar "cecolor" "1")
(command "linetype" "s" "center" "")
(setq sss(ssadd))
(setq 
	myms(vla-get-modelspace (setq mydoc(vla-get-activedocument(vlax-get-acad-object))))
       myss(vla-get-SelectionSets mydoc)
	myutility(vla-get-utility mydoc)
       mylayer(vla-get-layers mydoc)
	mylinetypes(vla-get-linetypes mydoc)
)
(initget 6)
(if (and(=(type *num_fenge*)'int)*num_fenge*) 
	(setq num_fenge (getint (strcat "\nNumber Of Bisector Lines<" (rtos *num_fenge* 2 0)">")))
	(progn
		(setq num_fenge (getint  "\nNumber Of Bisector Lines" ))
		(if (/=(type num_fenge)'int)
			(progn
				(princ"\nNumber type is wrong, please enter the integer!")
				(setq num_fenge (getint  "\nNumber Of Bisector Lines" ))
			)
		)
	)
)
(if (not num_fenge)
	(setq num_fenge *num_fenge*)
	(setq *num_fenge* num_fenge )
)
(while
	(and
		(setq e1 (car(setq nentsel_e1(nentselp"\nChoose first line :"))))
		(setq e2 (car(setq nentsel_e2(nentselp"\nChoose second line :"))))
	)
	(setq point_e1 (cadr nentsel_e1))
	(setq s1 (entget e1))
	(setq point_e2 (cadr nentsel_e2))
	(setq s2 (entget e2))
	(setq vla_e1(vlax-ename->vla-object e1))
	(setq vla_e2(vlax-ename->vla-object e2))
	(if (<= (length nentsel_e1) 2)
		(setq point_e1(vlax-curve-getClosestPointTo vla_e1 point_e1 ))
		;;OCS<=>WCS
		(progn
			(setq 
				vla_ee1 (vlax-ename->vla-object(caar(reverse nentsel_e1)))
				xsca(vla-get-XScaleFactor vla_ee1)
				ysca(vla-get-YScaleFactor vla_ee1)
				zsca(vla-get-ZScaleFactor vla_ee1)
				rto(vla-get-rotation vla_ee1)
				insertp(cdr(assoc 10(entget(caar(reverse nentsel_e1)))))
			)
			(setq shuzu1 (caddr nentsel_e1))
			(setq variant_shuzu1 (vlax-make-safearray  vlax-vbDouble '(0 . 3)'(0 . 3) ))
			(command "undo" "be" )
			(vlax-safearray-fill variant_shuzu1 shuzu1)
			(vla-transformby vla_e1 variant_shuzu1)
			(command "undo" "e" )
			(setq point_e1(vlax-curve-getClosestPointTo vla_e1 point_e1 ))
			(command "undo" 1 )
		)
	)        
	(if (<= (length nentsel_e2) 2)
		(setq point_e2(vlax-curve-getClosestPointTo vla_e2 point_e2 ))
		;;OCS<=>WCS
		(progn
			(setq 
				vla_ee2 (vlax-ename->vla-object(caar(reverse nentsel_e2)))
				xsca(vla-get-XScaleFactor vla_ee2)
				ysca(vla-get-YScaleFactor vla_ee2)
				zsca(vla-get-ZScaleFactor vla_ee2)
				rto(vla-get-rotation vla_ee2)
				insertp(cdr(assoc 10(entget(caar(reverse nentsel_e2)))))
			)
			(setq shuzu2 (caddr nentsel_e2))
			(setq variant_shuzu2 (vlax-make-safearray  vlax-vbDouble '(0 . 3)'(0 . 3) ))
			(command "undo" "be" )
			(vlax-safearray-fill variant_shuzu2 shuzu2)
			(vla-transformby vla_e2 variant_shuzu2)
			(command "undo" "e" )
			(setq point_e2(vlax-curve-getClosestPointTo vla_e2 point_e2 ))
			(command "undo" 1 )
		)
	)
	(if (=(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"AcDbLine" )
		(progn
			(changedxf10<->11  s1)
			(entupd e1)
			(setq s1 ss ss nil )
			(setq 
				dxf10_e1(cdr (assoc 10 s1))
				dxf11_e1(cdr (assoc 11 s1))
			)
			(setq vla_e1_ang(vla-get-angle vla_e1)) 
		)
	)
	(if (=(vla-get-objectname vla_e2)"AcDbLine" )
		(progn
			(changedxf10<->11  s2)
			(entupd e2)
			(setq s2 ss ss nil)
			(setq 
				dxf10_e2(cdr (assoc 10 s2))
				dxf11_e2(cdr (assoc 11 s2))
			)
			(setq vla_e2_ang(vla-get-angle vla_e2)) 
		)
	)
	(if (=(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"AcDbPolyline" )
		(progn
			(setq pline1_dxf10(vla-get-coordinates vla_e1))
			(setq dxf_e1 (vlax-safearray->list(vlax-variant-value pline1_dxf10)))
			(setq  fglst nil)
			(fgb dxf_e1)
			(setq dxf10_lst fglst n 0)
			(if (> (length nentsel_e1) 2)
				(progn
					(setq dxf10_lst(mapcar (function(lambda(x)(trans  x (caar(reverse nentsel_e1)) 0)))dxf10_lst))
					(setq dxf10_lst(mapcar (function(lambda(x)(ocs->wcs x shuzu1)))dxf10_lst))
				)
			)
			(while(< n (length dxf10_lst))
				(cond 
					((< n (1-(length dxf10_lst)))(setq nthn1 (nth n dxf10_lst))(setq nthn2 (nth (1+ n) dxf10_lst)))
					((= n (1-(length dxf10_lst)))(setq nthn1 (nth n dxf10_lst))(setq nthn2 (nth 0 dxf10_lst)))
				)
				(setq point_ee1(vlax-curve-getClosestPointTo (setq vla_e1(vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point nthn1)(vlax-3d-point nthn2)))point_e1 ))
				(if 
					(not 
						(and
							(equal (car point_e1)(car point_ee1) 1e-3)
							(equal (cadr point_e1)(cadr point_ee1) 1e-3)
							(equal (caddr point_e1)(caddr point_ee1) 1e-3)
						)
					)
					(progn
						(vla-delete vla_e1)
						(setq n(1+ n))
					)
					(progn
						(setq e1(vlax-vla-object->ename vla_e1))
						(setq s1 (entget e1))
						(setq sss (ssadd))
						(setq sss(ssadd e1 sss ))
						(setq n (length dxf10_lst))
					)
				)
			)
			(if (=(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"AcDbLine" )
				(progn
					(changedxf10<->11 s1)
					(setq s1 ss ss nil)
					(entupd e1)
					(setq 
						dxf10_e1(cdr (assoc 10 s1))
						dxf11_e1(cdr (assoc 11 s1))
					)
					(setq vla_e1_ang(vla-get-angle vla_e1)) 
				)
			)		         
		)
	)
	(if (=(vla-get-objectname vla_e2)"AcDbPolyline" )
		(progn
			(setq pline2_dxf10(vla-get-coordinates vla_e2))
			(setq dxf_e2 (vlax-safearray->list(vlax-variant-value pline2_dxf10)))
			(setq  fglst nil)
			(fgb dxf_e2)
			(setq dxf10_lst fglst n 0)
			(if (> (length nentsel_e2) 2)
				(progn
					(setq dxf10_lst(mapcar (function(lambda(x)(trans  x (caar(reverse nentsel_e2)) 0)))dxf10_lst))
					(setq dxf10_lst(mapcar (function(lambda(x)(ocs->wcs x shuzu2)))dxf10_lst))
				)
			)
			(while(< n (length dxf10_lst))
				(cond 
					((< n (1-(length dxf10_lst)))(setq nthn1 (nth n dxf10_lst))(setq nthn2 (nth (1+ n) dxf10_lst)))
					((= n (1-(length dxf10_lst)))(setq nthn1 (nth n dxf10_lst))(setq nthn2 (nth 0 dxf10_lst)))
				)
				(setq point_ee2(vlax-curve-getClosestPointTo (setq vla_e2(vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point nthn1)(vlax-3d-point nthn2)))point_e2 ))
				(if 
					(not 
						(and
							(equal (car point_e2)(car point_ee2) 1e-3)
							(equal (cadr point_e2)(cadr point_ee2) 1e-3)
							(equal (caddr point_e2)(caddr point_ee2) 1e-3)
						)
					)
					(progn
						(vla-delete vla_e2)
						(setq n(1+ n))
					)
					(progn
						(setq e2(vlax-vla-object->ename vla_e2))
						(setq s2 (entget e2))
						(setq sss(ssadd e2 sss ))
						(setq n (length dxf10_lst))
					)
				)
			)
			(if (=(vla-get-objectname vla_e2)"AcDbLine" )
				(progn
					(changedxf10<->11  s2)
					(entupd e2)
					(setq s2 ss ss nil)
					(setq 
						dxf10_e2(cdr (assoc 10 s2))
						dxf11_e2(cdr (assoc 11 s2))
					)
					(setq vla_e2_ang(vla-get-angle vla_e2)) 
				)
			)
		)   
	)
	(cond
		(
			(or
				(EQUAL  vla_e1_ang vla_e2_ang 1E-4)
				(EQUAL (abs(-  vla_e1_ang vla_e2_ang )) pi 1e-4)
			)

(setq n 1)
			(repeat (1- *num_fenge*)
				(if 
					(and
						(=(cdr(assoc 0(entget(car nentsel_e1))))"LINE" )
						(=(cdr(assoc 0(entget(car nentsel_e2))))"LINE" )
						(/=(last (cadr shuzu1))0)
						(/=(last (cadr shuzu2))0)
						(> (length nentsel_e1) 2)
						(> (length nentsel_e2) 2)
					)
					(progn
						(command "undo" "be" )
						(vlax-safearray-fill variant_shuzu1 shuzu1)
						(vla-transformby vla_e1 variant_shuzu1)
						(vlax-safearray-fill variant_shuzu2 shuzu2)
						(vla-transformby vla_e2 variant_shuzu2)
						(command "undo" "e" )
						(setq point_e1_start(3d->2d(vlax-safearray->list(vlax-variant-value(vla-get-startpoint vla_e1  )))))
						(setq point_e1_end(3d->2d(vlax-safearray->list(vlax-variant-value(vla-get-endpoint vla_e1  )))))
						(if (>(cadr point_e1_start)(cadr point_e1_end))
							(progn
								(setq point_e1_start(list (car point_e1_start)(cadr point_e1_end)0.0))
								(setq point_e1_end(list (car point_e1_end)(cadr point_e1_start)0.0))
							)
						)
						(setq point_e2_start(3d->2d(vlax-safearray->list(vlax-variant-value(vla-get-startpoint vla_e2  )))))
						(setq point_e2_end(3d->2d(vlax-safearray->list(vlax-variant-value(vla-get-endpoint vla_e2  )))))
						(if (>(cadr point_e2_start)(cadr point_e2_end))
							(progn
								(setq point_e2_start(list (car point_e2_start)(cadr point_e2_end)0.0))
								(setq point_e2_end(list (car point_e2_end)(cadr point_e2_start)0.0))
							)
						)
						(command "undo" 1 )
						(setq myline(vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point point_e1_start)(vlax-3d-point point_e1_end)))
						(setq dist_num(/(distance dxf10_e1 dxf10_e2) *num_fenge* ))
						(vla-move myline  (vlax-3d-point point_e1_start) (vlax-3d-point(polar point_e1_start (angle point_e1_start point_e2_start) (* dist_num n))))
					)
					(progn
						(setq myline(vla-copy  vla_e1))
						(setq dist_num(/(distance dxf10_e1 dxf10_e2) *num_fenge* ))
						(vla-move myline  (vlax-3d-point dxf10_e1) (vlax-3d-point(polar dxf10_e1 (angle dxf10_e1 dxf10_e2) (* dist_num n))))
					)
				)
				(setq n (1+ n))
			)
			(princ (strcat "\nBisect distance is " (rtos dist_num 2 2) ))
		)
		(
			(and
				(/= vla_e1_ang vla_e2_ang)
				(wcmatch(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"*Line" )
			)
			(if (setq inters_e1_e2 (inters dxf10_e1 dxf11_e1 dxf10_e2 dxf11_e2 ))
				(progn
					(setq myline1 (vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point inters_e1_e2) (vlax-3d-point point_e1)))
					(setq myline1_ang(vla-get-angle myline1))
					(setq myline2 (vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point inters_e1_e2) (vlax-3d-point point_e2)))
					(setq myline2_ang(vla-get-angle myline2))
					(if 
						(or
							(and(>= myline1_ang pi )(>= myline2_ang pi ))
							(and(<= myline1_ang pi )(<= myline2_ang pi ))
							(and (> myline1_ang (/ pi 2))(< myline1_ang myline2_ang))
							(and(> myline1_ang myline2_ang)(> (* 1.5 pi) myline1_ang pi ))
						)
						(setq  inters_angle (- myline1_ang  myline2_ang))
						(progn
							(if (< myline1_ang myline2_ang)
								(setq  inters_angle (- myline1_ang  (- myline2_ang (* 2 pi))))
								(setq  inters_angle (-(- myline1_ang (* 2 pi)) myline2_ang ))
							)
						)
					)
					(repeat (1- *num_fenge*)
						(setq angle_num (* -1(/ inters_angle *num_fenge*)))
						(vla-rotate myline1 (vlax-3d-point inters_e1_e2)  angle_num)
						(setq myline1(vla-copy myline1))
					)
					(vla-delete myline2)
					(princ (strcat "\nBisect angle is " (rtos (abs(*(/ angle_num pi)180)) 2 2) ))
				)
				(progn
					(if (setq inters_e1_e2 (inters dxf10_e1 dxf11_e1 dxf10_e2 dxf11_e2 nil))
						(progn
							(setq inters_e1_angle (angle inters_e1_e2 dxf10_e1))
							(setq inters_e2_angle (angle inters_e1_e2 dxf10_e2))
							(if (> inters_e1_angle inters_e2_angle)
								(setq myline(vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point inters_e1_e2)
								(vlax-3d-point(polar inters_e1_e2 (setq inters_angle(+(/(- inters_e1_angle inters_e2_angle)2)inters_e2_angle))(vla-get-length vla_e1)))))
								(setq myline(vla-addline myms (vlax-3d-point inters_e1_e2)
								(vlax-3d-point(polar inters_e1_e2 (setq inters_angle(+(/(- inters_e2_angle inters_e1_angle)2)inters_e1_angle))(vla-get-length vla_e1)))))
							)
							(vla-move myline (vlax-3d-point inters_e1_e2) 
								(if (>= inters_angle  pi )
									(vlax-3d-point (polar dxf11_e1 (angle dxf11_e1 dxf11_e2)(/(distance dxf11_e1 dxf11_e2)2)))
									(vlax-3d-point (polar dxf10_e1 (angle dxf10_e1 dxf10_e2)(/(distance dxf10_e1 dxf10_e2)2)))
								) 
							)
						)
					)
					(princ (strcat "\nBisect angle is" (rtos (abs(*(/ (if (> inters_angle pi)(setq inters_angle (- inters_angle (* 1.5 pi) ))inters_angle)pi) 180)) 2 2) ))
				)
			)
		)
	)
	(if (or(=(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"AcDbCircle" )(=(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"AcDbArc" ))
		(progn
			(setq 
				center (vla-get-center vla_e1)
				radius (vla-get-radius vla_e1)
			)
			(cond
				((=(vla-get-objectname vla_e1)"AcDbArc" )
					(setq 
						myline (vla-addline myms center (vla-get-startpoint vla_e1))
						angle_total  (vla-get-totalangle vla_e1)
					) 
				)
				(t
					(setq 
						myline (vla-addline myms center (vlax-3d-point point_e1))
						angle_total  (* pi 2)
					)
				)
			)
			(setq n 1)
			(repeat (1- *num_fenge*)
				(setq myline(vla-copy  myline))
				(setq angle_num (/  angle_total   *num_fenge*)) 
				(vla-rotate myline center angle_num)
				(setq n (1+ n))
			)
			(princ (strcat "\nBisect angle is" (rtos (abs(*(/ angle_num pi)180)) 2 2) ))
		)
	)
	(setq n 0)
	(if (>(sslength sss)0)
		(repeat (sslength sss)
			(command "erase" (ssname sss n) "")
			(setq n(1+ n))
		)
	)
)
(SETvar  "osmode" oldosmode)
(SETvar  "ltscale" oldltscale)
(princ "\n Thanks for use bisect tools, by yjr111")
(princ)
)

;;;(setq lst '(20882.6 12429.7 35344.0 12429.7 35344.0 8473.39 20882.6 8473.39))
;;;(fgb lst) ((20882.6 12429.7)(35344.0 12429.7)(35344.0 8473.39)(20882.6 8473.39))
(defun fgb(lst / fglst1 dxf10 n)
(setq n 0 i 0)
(repeat (/(length lst)2)
	(repeat 2
		(setq  dxf10 (nth n lst))
		(setq fglst1 (append fglst1 (list dxf10 )))
		(setq n (1+ n))
	)
	(setq fglst (append  fglst (list fglst1 )))
	(setq fglst1 nil)
	(setq i(1+ i))
)
)

(defun changedxf10<->11(s)
(cond
	((or
		(> (cadr (cdr(assoc 10 s))) (cadr (cdr(assoc 11 s))))
		(and
			(= (cadr (cdr(assoc 10 s))) (cadr (cdr(assoc 11 s))))
			(>(car (cdr(assoc 10 s))) (car (cdr(assoc 11 s))))
		)
	)
	(setq s(subst (cons 12 (cdr(assoc 10 s))) (assoc 10 s) s))
	(setq s(subst (cons 10 (cdr(assoc 11 s))) (assoc 11 s) s))
	(setq s(subst (cons 11 (cdr(assoc 12 s))) (assoc 12 s) s))
	(entmod s)
	)
)
(setq ss s)
)
;;ocs->wcs
(defun ocs->wcs(p1 shuzu )
(setq shuzu_nth0 (nth 0 shuzu) shuzu_nth1 (nth 1 shuzu) shuzu_nth2 (nth 2 shuzu) shuzu_nth3 (nth 3 shuzu))
(setq trans_point 
	(list 
		(+(*(car p1)(car shuzu_nth0))(*(cadr p1)(cadr shuzu_nth0))(*(caddr p1)(caddr shuzu_nth0))(cadddr shuzu_nth0) )
		(+(*(car p1)(car shuzu_nth1))(*(cadr p1)(cadr shuzu_nth1))(*(caddr p1)(caddr shuzu_nth1))(cadddr shuzu_nth1) )
		(+(*(car p1)(car shuzu_nth2))(*(cadr p1)(cadr shuzu_nth2))(*(caddr p1)(caddr shuzu_nth2))(cadddr shuzu_nth2) )
	)
)
   (setq point_e trans_point)
)
;;3Dpoint->2Dpoint
(defun 3d->2d(p)
(setq p (list(car p)(cadr p)0.0))
)

But still have some BUG , eg: no intersection ( angular )

Post 10 updated with some error trapping

Hi David ,

In the following two case Still can't draw bisector line

2017-5-23 10-28-07.png

I modify your code . Please don't mind.

(defun c:bisect 
(
	/ 
	ent1
	ent2
	int
	e1 
	ss 
	e2 
	d1 
	p10 
	p11 
	d2 
	p20 
	p21 
	p30 
	p31
	a 
	ad 
	q 
	a1 
	s1 
	p1 
	a2 
	s2 
	p2
	vp 
	sa 
	ea 
	ia 
	i
)
(if
	(and
		(setq ent1 (select_e "LINE" "\n>>>Choose first line : ")) 
		(setq ent2 (select_e "LINE" "\n>>>Choose second line : ")) 
	)
	(progn
		(initget 7)
		(setq q (getint "\nNumber Of Bisector Lines: "))
		(setq e1 (car ent1))
		(setq e2 (car ent2))
		(redraw e1 3)
		(redraw e2 3)
		(setq int(LM:intersections (vlax-ename->vla-object e1) (vlax-ename->vla-object e2) acextendboth))
		(cond 
			((= int nil)
				(setq 
					d1 (entget e1)
					p10 (cdr (assoc 10 d1))
					p11 (cdr (assoc 11 d1))
				)
				(setq 
					d2 (entget e2)
					p20 (cdr (assoc 10 d2))
					p21 (cdr (assoc 11 d2))
				)
				(if(inters p10 p20 p11 p21)
					(setq 
						p30 p21
						p31 p20
					)
					(setq 
						p30 p20
						p31 p21
					)
				)
				(setq 
					a1 (angle p10 p30)
					s1 (/ (distance p10 p30) (+ q 1))
					p1 (polar p10 a1 s1)
				)
				(setq 
					a2 (angle p11 p31)
					s2 (/ (distance p11 p31) (+ q 1))
					p2 (polar p11 a2 s2)
				)
				(grdraw p10 p10 2)
				(grdraw p11 p11 3)
				(repeat q
					(entmake 
						(list 
							(cons 0 "LINE")
							(cons 62 1)
							(cons 10 p1)
							(cons 11 p2)
						)
					)
					(setq 
						p1 (polar p1 a1 s1)
						p2 (polar p2 a2 s2)
					)
				)
			)
			(int
				(setq ed1 (entget e1))
				(setq ed2 (entget e2))
				(SETVAR "FILLETRAD" 0)
				(command "_.fillet" ent1 ent2)
				(setq 
					d1 (entget e1)
					p10 (cdr (assoc 10 d1))
					p11 (cdr (assoc 11 d1))
				)
				(setq 
					d2 (entget e2)
					p20 (cdr (assoc 10 d2))
					p21 (cdr (assoc 11 d2))
				)
				(cond 
					((equal p10 p20 1e- (setq vp p10 p1 p11 p2 p21))
					((equal p10 p21 1e- (setq vp p10 p1 p11 p2 p20))
					((equal p11 p20 1e- (setq vp p11 p1 p10 p2 p21))
					((equal p11 p21 1e- (setq vp p11 p1 p10 p2 p20))
				)
				(if(gc:clockwise-p p1 vp p2)
					(setq 
						sa (angle vp p1)
						ea (angle vp p2)
					)
					(setq 
						ea (angle vp p1)
						sa (angle vp p2)
					)
				)
				(setq ia (if (> sa ea)(+ (- (* 2 pi) sa) ea)(- ea sa)))
				(setq 
					a (/ ia (1+ q))
					i 1
				)
				(repeat q
					(entmake 
						(list 
							(cons 0 "LINE")
							(cons 62 1)
							(cons 10 vp)
							(cons 11 (polar vp (+ sa (* a i)) (distance vp p1)))
						)
					)
					(setq i (1+ i))
				)
				(entmod ed1)
				(entmod ed2) 
			)
		);end_cond
	);end_progn
);end_if
(princ)
)

(defun gc:clockwise-p ( p1 p2 p3 )
(< (sin (- (angle p1 p3) (angle p1 p2))) -1e-14)
)

(defun select_e ( x msg / e sel)
(while (not e)
	(setq sel (entsel msg))
	(cond
		((= nul sel) (princ "\n***No object selected. Please try again! ") )
		((/= x (cdr (assoc 0 (entget (car sel))))) (princ "\n***Invalid choice! " ) )        
		((= x (cdr (assoc 0 (entget (car sel))))) (setq e sel) )
		(t nil )
	)
)
)

(defun LM:intersections ( ob1 ob2 mod / lst rtn )
(setq lst (vlax-invoke ob1 'intersectwith ob2 mod))
(repeat (/ (length lst) 3)
	(setq rtn (cons (list (car lst) (cadr lst) (caddr lst)) rtn)
		lst (cdddr lst)
	)
)
(reverse rtn)
)

test.gif

Can add check Collinear function , if Collinear , Exit.

@Lee Mac

Dear Lee

I use your LM:ListCollinear-p function , I found A Problem. Why?

;; Collinear-p  -  Lee Mac
;; Returns T if p1,p2,p3 are collinear
(defun LM:Collinear-p ( p1 p2 p3 )
(
	(lambda ( a b c )
		(or
			(equal (+ a b) c 1e-
			(equal (+ b c) a 1e-
			(equal (+ c a) b 1e-
		)
	)
	(distance p1 p2) (distance p2 p3) (distance p1 p3)
)
)
;; Returns T if all point in a list are collinear
(defun LM:ListCollinear-p ( lst )
   (or (null (cddr lst))
       (and (LM:Collinear-p (car lst) (cadr lst) (caddr lst))
		(LM:ListCollinear-p (cdr lst))
	)
)
)

(setq lst '((4918.51 1699.6 0.0) (4467.33 1357.01 0.0) (4467.33 1357.01 0.0) (5283.96 1253.34 0.0)))
(LM:ListCollinear-p lst)  

Why return “T” ?

The four elements in the list are the vertices of the two lines.

Must use LM:unique to remove duplicate elements?

Edited by 77077