Join polyline

sivapathasunderam

Hatch with the "pick internal point" option worked for me after closing large gaps with two additional lines using AutoCAD 2016.

You're going to have a hard time joining those, many of the segments are upside down. Go to an isometric view, select all the polylines, and give them a thickness, you'll see the problem.

yeah Autocad does some funny things at times, I am drawing 3 roundabouts at the moment so I know your frustration, any way the only way I get these arc-arc-arc combos to work is to use the circle ttr and replace one of the arcs then they will join as 1 pline.

making it a closed loop by adding a few extra lines will allow the hatch command to work (then "hatchgenerateboundary" and trim the resulting polyline), or close the loop and use the region command then explode it and recreate the polyline, I tried the boundary command as well but it didn't like the geometry.