Bizarre Data Reference Text

Silvercloak

One of my co workers is having this happen with his Civil3d and I've never seen anything like it before. I have no idea how to even trouble shoot this. Anyone?

Silvercloak

DREF.png

A little context, please. What should these labels say? Are they station labels? pipe names?

Some wild guesses: the database of pipe info is corrupt, the data item being referenced was deleted/redefined (check the label style preview), the network's "home" is in another drawing with a bad/missing reference.

A little context, please. What should these labels say? Are they station labels? pipe names?

Some wild guesses: the database of pipe info is corrupt, the data item being referenced was deleted/redefined (check the label style preview), the network's "home" is in another drawing with a bad/missing reference.

Those references are just the pipe size. So it should say Prop 200 SAN instead of what it's currently showing.

I just found out another engineer went and edited the style's text and that fixed it. Which is odd, when I looked at it - it was just fine. I guess "refreshing it" and saving it fixed whatever the glitch was.

Like I said - I've never seen anything like that.

Silvercloak

Glad we could (pretend to) help.

Well for the benefit of someone else googling this problem - just redo your text in the style settings. /shrug

Not really a good solution since I don't know the exact cause but if it works...