Project Grade Reports

Hellcat

Hey ReMark,

I was wondering if I might be able to contact you in a way other than this forum. I have successfully completed the Penn Foster AutoCAD course and received a 100% on all of my drawings. I would like to send you my drawings so you can use them to help people in the future. I know I have looked to this forum quite often and really appreciate all you and others have done to help everyone else. I know you don't like giving your personal info on the forum and I can understand that, but I would like to give back if at all possible and I doubt I will follow this forum now that I have completed my course. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again for all your help!

Hellcat:

Your offer is very generous. Since you can't PM me the next best thing would be to tell me when you next expect to visit the forum and I will post my contact information in the Messages area of my profile. It will be for a limited time only though at which point the information will be removed.

BTW...congratulations on receiving a perfect grade on all of your drawings.

Regards,

ReMark

ReMark,

You may or may not be on right now (5:00pm EST) but hopefully you will get this at some point this evening. I will check back around 8-8:30 this evening.

Thanks!

ReMark,

I will be back here tomorrow afternoon, June 22, about 5pm EST. If you would please post your contact info, I will get my drawings to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Hellcat: Seems our schedules are slightly misaligned. I'm usually not on much after 4 p.m. as I have a long commute followed by a quick dinner and then working around the house. Best time to catch me is much earlier in the day. It is 5:41 a.m. EST at the moment.

*6am EST that is

Almost lunch time for me. I'll email myself a reminder.

Friday, June 23.

Check my Messages area. Note the information in the first message to appear with my avatar beside it.

Edited by ReMark