Printing problems!

Bill W

Hello everyone -

Strange problem.

Everything was going fine; model complete, layouts looked good. Had set page manager settings. Then, when ready to print, the "Preview" showed only sketchy, incomplete image. No text, dimensions, incomplete view of layout. Same with all layouts. Tried to print, also got this strange sketchy, printout, like preview. Opened previous unrelated drawings, no problem there. Never happened before yesterday.

Any ideas? Much thanks for any help you can give.

Bill

Partial images in the preview could be a graphics issue, either driver or video card related. Have you tried printing a page out to see what the hard copy results are?

Many thanks, Dana. It could have been a graphics issue... or user error.

I finally found that some time ago (I have been working on this drawing a long time) I set a layer to "do not print". Not sure why. But that did it; some of my work would show up in print, some not.

So, appreciate the reply, but it was something I did, not surprisingly.

Bill

Many thanks, Dana. It could have been a graphics issue... or user error.

I finally found that some time ago (I have been working on this drawing a long time) I set a layer to "do not print". Not sure why. But that did it; some of my work would show up in print, some not.

So, appreciate the reply, but it was something I did, not surprisingly.

Bill

:D That was my next question, and if there were layers frozen or off only in viewports. Glad it's worked out.