Modification to a Lee Mac Auto-labeling Lisp

eyeofnewt555

Hey guys,

So thanks to Lee Mac, I've got this stellar labeling LISP that works for a variety of situations. I need help throwing one more situation into the mix.

I'd like it to have different behavior when labeling the block named "Symbol - Tree CRZ".

Within this block, there is a User Parameter called "PercentImpacted" that uses an expression based on other user parameters to return a specific value.

For this block, I need the leader text to say: "[Value from PercentImpacted parameter to 1 decimal place] + "% CRZ"

Ex:

I'd like the leader to work how the hatch component of the LISP works, wherein it asks for the user to specify the arrowhead location, rather than auto-starting at the block insertion point. And it should still allow for pickfirst action like the block labeling component does.

Mega bonus points if there's a way to make the value in the leader a field that would update if the value of the user parameter changed.

If pulling data directly from user parameters like this isn't possible, I can add an attribute that pulls the value from the parameter, and then the label could pull from the attribute.

And commented code would would be awesome so I can unravel what does what. Trying to learn, slowly...

Edited by eyeofnewt555