Text 2 mtext with a twist

guitarguy1685

I know there of txt2mtext command with Express. I also found another that does the same but creates individual mtxt. I have a situation where I will have text in several different positions, on different UCS planes. If I use the lisp linked before it create Mtext on their current UCS plan. I'd like to create Text oriented in the same place but on the WorldUCS so it's flat and readable.

I think I can mimic the above LISPS while keeping text alignment points. I just don't know how to approach translating them from 1 ucs to the WorldUCS. I don't even know where to start. I used lee-mac dump lisp to get properties of the dtext but I don't see anything relating to it's ucs plane.

I've attached a dwg of a sample piece of text.

Sample.dwg

Interesting, I'm going to do some experiments with it. Thanks for pointing in the right direction.