autoscript

SRN

Does autoscript work with 2015LT?

I followed the other thread about using it with 2012 nad used the menuload command. but appload is an unrecognised command in 2015LT. Autoscrpit now appears as a ribbon panel but if you try to use it it also is an unrecognized command.

Does anyone know how to enable it?

thanks

SRN

a previous thread asked how to get autoscript working after an upgrade to Autocad 2012.

The solution that worked was to use the menuload command and then an appload command.

Menuload worked for me to get it to showup on the ribbon but the application still tells me that autoscript is an unknown command.

To my knowledge AutoSCRIPT is not compatible with AutoCAD LT.

APPLOAD command description: Loads LSP, VLX or ARX applications. I don't believe this command is available in LT as well.

"they call me john" was the poster and solver or the previous thread i referenced.

That's nice to know but it doesn't change anything. What works in full AutoCAD may not work in LT.

Appload isn't available in LT as that is used to load Lisp and VBA

Just as I figured.

Note that the CADig website clearly states the following disclaimer re: AutoSCRIPT...

System Requirements

Full AutoCAD 2007 or higher (Excluding AutoCAD LT)

or full AutoCAD 2007 or higher based products, such as Architectural Desktop, Map, Building System and Mechanical

Yeah menuload will get you all setup with things in the menu bar, in LT we can create and use custom menus, ribbons etc. but from there it probably relies on some higher level language so LT will fail at that point.