publish problems

SRN

I have a set of sheets that I tried to publish to PDF many times. Some of then come out OK but some of them the text that is in the title block that is defined by attributes comes out thinner that the specified line weight. It prints fine from AutoCAD, some sheets are fine after being published, the sheets that don't keep the line weight do if I plot them singly rather than publishing them. The properties for all the title blocks and text with them are the same, the plot styles are the same, the show line weight in the status bar is on.

Anyone know what is going on.

Do you have multiple PDF plotters so that you can compare the outputs? Some are more consistent than others.

AutoCAD 2018 provides 5 plot options as well as batch plot. The only method that works is to plot the problem files one at a time using the DWG to PDF.pc3 method. THen combine hem using the PDf viewers tool. to get them tin the right order that means plotting the one that work that way as well. With 30+ sheets that takes a while which is a little frustrating since AudoCAD provids a tool that should do the work for me.

1. Attach the examples of files dwg and pdf

2. Publication by default prints to the printer "DWG to PDF"

3. You can do batch printing, so you do not waste time allocating 30+ files

i would check the "Scale Lineweights" option in the plot dialog box. since the problem is not shared across all sheets,