Price of Solidworks 2017

reggy

Does anyone here know the approximate price of Solidworks 2017? Also, do all the addins have to be purchased , or can just the basic software be purchased.

Thank you,

Reginald Wheatman

Price depends on location. The price in the US is a bit different than other parts of the world as i understand it. There are also many variations of SW that you can buy. The Basic version, Premium and Professional. On top of that you can add in Simulation, Flow, a PCB add-on as well as various other packages. Some packages like Solidworks Visualize(render that is a rebranded Bunkspeed) can be purchased or its included(or was last 2 years) with a subscription to Pro or Premium. I don't have exact prices for you but if i remember right you will likely be in the $4-$8k range for the various basic versions of Solidworks. If you buy everything including simulation, PDM, Solidworks Electrical and a bunch of the various other options they have I assume you can get up to and over $30k.

Solidworks recently starting offering some new license options that I am not really well versed on but i believe they offer some monthly licenses.

If you are in the market for a new PC or laptop you can contact us a SolidBox and we can talk about finance options to roll the price of the license in with a computer.

Here is the Product matrix showing what is included in the various versions of Solidworks.

http://www.solidworks.com/sw/products/3d-cad/3d-cad-matrix.htm

You can see that the top level(premium) gives you motion analysis(a type option when doing a motion study in an assembly that can look at mechanical interactions and export them to simulation), routing as well as the semi-new surface flattening tool. With Pro you get access to things like Costing, Scanto3D, Task Scheduler, Visualize rendering and Photoview360 rendering etc.

Does anyone here know the approximate price of Solidworks 2017? Also, do all the addins have to be purchased , or can just the basic software be purchased.

Thank you,

Reginald Wheatman

Given Shift's personal level of engagement and knowledge of numerous different programs, not to mention his very helpful and highly regarded input on the forum, were I looking to get into Solidworks, I would definitely avail myself of his considerable expertise. :beer:

Given Shift's personal level of engagement and knowledge of numerous different programs, not to mention his very helpful and highly regarded input on the forum, were I looking to get into Solidworks, I would definitely avail myself of his considerable expertise. :beer:

You're make me blush :lol: