Subscript & Superscript in a Fraction Format

HC2020

Hi Guys

I'm new to this website :)..

I've been trying to write d2uw/dy2 in AutoCad 2016 (Mac), this is the second derivative of of uw over y.

Now d2uw (2 is superscript and w is subscript) is straight forward (using ^ and staking option), **Problem is I can't write d2uw / dy2 in a horizontal fraction format**.

Anyone has an idea on how you can superscript, subscript and have it all in a horizontal fraction ?

Many thanks in advanced

HC2020

Can we see an image of what you are getting as a result?

Thanks for your reply ReMark;

Please find attached image; I'm trying to have the whole thing in a horizontal fraction but I can't see 'stack' option when I right click!

/Users/ci1ma/Desktop

Did you forget to attach the imagine?

Sorry guys, image attached this time!

I'm trying to have the whole thing in a horizontal fraction but I can't see 'stack' option when I right click as shown by the image.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 16.04.52.jpg

I don't think it is possible. I'd suggest writing the upper and lower portions of the derivative as two separate text entities separated by a line.

Or would this work? I did it using MText (two lines & underline the first three characters of the top).

Stacked derivative.JPG