Changing leaders throughout drawing with LISP

K Baden

Good afternoon all!

I am looking for a code that will replace leaders of one style with a leader of a different style. See attached test drawing for clarity.

As you can see the top leader is a 2 point leader, but with a set leg. This is how i want all my leaders to be.

Just below that is a leader with 3 points, I DO NOT want this on my drawings anymore. moving text around with this type of leader drags the leg with the text, but has anotherpoint that stays. This is endlessly infuriating. I've done a bunch of searches but have had no luck. can anyone help me out?

leaderTESTdrawing.dwg

This seems to fix the 3 point leader .. limited testing.

(defun c:foo (/ ss)
 (if (setq ss (ssget ":L" '((0 . "leader"))))
   (foreach x (vl-remove-if 'listp (mapcar 'cadr (ssnamex ss)))
     (entmod (mapcar '(lambda (x)
		 (cond ((= 75 (car x)) '(75 . 1))
		       ((= 40 (car x)) '(40 . 0.0))
		       ((= 41 (car x)) '(41 . 0.0))
		       (x)
		 )
	       )
	      (entget x)
      )
     )
   )
 )
 (princ)
)

This is AWESOME!

Is there any way i can get it to select all the leaders automatically?

Change:

(setq ss (ssget ":L" '((0 . "leader"))))

to

(setq ss (ssget [b][color="red"]"_X"[/color] [/b]'((0 . "leader"))))

the only problem im encountering with this is that certain leaders go to 2 point leaders without the little leg out. Any idea how to mend that? I hate that all leaders in autocad are described as "Leader" regardless of these things. Not sure how to even pinpoint. basically, this works great on 3 vertex leaders that maintain the leg when you move it. This does not work on 3 point leaders that the leg is dependent on the position of the second and third point, and if one moves, the leg does not automatically generate. Not sure if im being clear. Hopefully I am. I can probably post another test drawing if you need it with the leaders im talking about