Lost Toolbar

Thaumaturge

Indications are that the Properties toolbar is on but not visible. There is a possiblity I may have accidently 'swiped' the toolbar off the screen. How do I get it back again? I have already looked to see if it is hiding behind another bar.

Try this.

Type -toolbar (include the dash) at the command line then press Enter. Type the name of the toolbar you are looking for then press Enter. Accept the default to "Show" the toolbar on screen by pressing Enter.

Did it work?

Hang on @Thaumaturge - while you are in the -toolbar command, if you select Float as the option, then it allows you to specify the screen coordinates. Try something like 200,200.

Thanks for all your help, the problem is now resolved. My colleague found the missing toolbar - it was squeezed to zero width at the side of the screen but he spotted it and was able to restore it.

Hang on @Thaumaturge - while you are in the -toolbar command, if you select Float as the option, then it allows you to specify the screen coordinates. Try something like 200,200.

Nice one rkmcswain! I didn't know that. That is definitely one to remember! :beer:

• 1 year later...

AutoCAD LT 2009

I want to post a heart-felt THANK YOU to ReMark. I lost my custom toolbar (think I pushed it up off the screen) and have been working for hours in the CUI/User Interface where I could see the toolbar but could not get it to load.

Using the -toolbar suggestion I immediately got it back. Without Distance, Minus Selection, Last Selection and Match Properties just a click away Lt was essential unusable. Thank you.