Recorded Actions Problem When Using AutoCAD 2017

Spiderguy

We have recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2017. Back in ACAD 2013 I created some recorded actions that I have used daily (even through ACAD 2014). When I tried running the recorded action in 2017, it gave me a popup that said something like - problems using recorded action from prior version of autocad, then it gave me the option of using other commands for the playback or stopping the action. I hit stop the action and it actually worked like it was supposed to. So, in my ignorance, I played the action again, same message, so, I selected the option to "don't show me this again" and hit the stop action. Well, that was bad, now none of the prior recorded actions do anything and I can't get back to the message to try something else. How to reset that don't show me again selection. and how to use my old recorded actions? any help appreciated.