Searching for tooling format for wire shaping and wire forming machinery.

sanchez

It seems that I am having poor luck in my search for technical information. The company I work for has recently bought out a defunct wire company and is looking

to rejuvenate it. If anyone here would be willing to share some prints showing the

format used in the design of wire shaping machinery and tools his or her help would be appreciated.

Diego

Sanchez,

With regards to a format that you are looking for, there's nothing carved in stone on this anywhere in the Industry. If you are making 2-D prints in AutoCAD for example, the format that has

been in place since the Industrial revolution started is still acceptable, Front, Side, and top views are pretty standard. Since you are on a Solidworks Forum, 3-D Isometric views are fine. I can't give you any AutoCAD or Solidworks files, but you are welcome to the screen shots that I enclose. Hope they are of some help.

Chubarka

ContactSheet-002.jpg

ContactSheet-001.jpg

Image00088.jpg

Image00089.jpg

Image00090.jpg