screen resolution mystery

bjenk8100

Hello,

This is a mystery. I run windows 8.1. I use laptop and extend to a monitor. Every now and then my properties pallete and other such windows like layer manager is zoomed up (all text is bigger) on second screen which i love. However, by default it is usually hte same size as on built in display. Just would love to know why it sometimes is bigger on second screen and would love to know how to always get it like that. Any input appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Right click on your desktop and choose the Graphics Options, once in that you can choose the external monitor display, and set the text to a different size than on your primary screen, among other available customizations.

SUCCESS!

A few little bugs here and there that required going in to control panel and redefining resolution. Task bar kept disappearing on laptop for some reason. For now all is good:)

Thanks

SUCCESS!

A few little bugs here and there that required going in to control panel and redefining resolution. Task bar kept disappearing on laptop for some reason. For now all is good:)

Thanks

I believe there is an option to display the task bar on all displays.

Glad that helped you.