Dynamic blocks in acad 2007

freebutterflyx

For most projects we need to cooperate with others. These other companies don't always use the same acad version (sometimes newer and sometimes older).

Lets say I use acad 2016 and I use dynamic blocks in my drawing (lets say a rectangle with a custumable width and height, internal partitions,...) and I use this block several times with different dimensions.

If I send this drawing to someone who uses acad 2007 (or maybe older), what happens to the dynamic blocks?

Dynamic blocks were introduced in 2006 so saving a drawing to the 2007 file format shouldn't be a problem. Saving to a file format earlier than 2007 the dynamic blocks will appear static (i.e. - in their last configuration).

I just mentioned 2007 as an exemple. I thought about an older version without the dynamic block function.

Are the dynamic blocks fully compatible between version lets say 2007 and 2016?