Can anyone help me to install the attached water tool software in autocad

samsudeenmanoos

THE ATTACHED EXTERNAL WATER UTILITY SOFTWARE IS FOR AUTO-CAD BUT I TRIED TO INSTALL AND WORK WITH LATEST VERSION OF AUTO-CAD UNFORTUNATELY IT IS NOT SUPPORT WITH LATEST VERSION HOWEVER IT IS SUPPORTING WITH 2010 OR LOWER VERSION SO CAN ANY EXPERT HELP ME TO INSTALL IN NEW VERSION OF AUTO-CAD?

I HAVE ATTACHED SOME TOOLS RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE HEREWITH MEANWHILE, I CAN NOT ATTACHED THE MAIN APPLICATION THROUGH THIS LINK DUE TO THE INSUFFICIENT SPACE HOWEVER TO GET MAIN SOFTWARE SEND A REQUEST TO THE EMAIL ID:manoosconcord@gmail.com

KM_WaterGIS_Specs_Template.zip

Why not go back to who wrote the software for help that is the obvious spot to start.

Oh the software you sold me is not working because I am trying to install it on a friends computer with out paying your company for his use. True story

Explain more where it came from originally if you want more help.

I think you are out of luck unless you can get your hands on a copy of AutoCAD 2010. Are you sure the problem is the version of AutoCAD that you are currently running and not related to the version of the OS you are running?