Frame font changes automatically

harrydang

Hi guys,

I am working on CAD 2011 LT. Yesterday, I was working on my drawings and just realized that all the fonts size changed bigger:o (please see the attached photo). I already check the width factor =1, height does not change (2.5). I didn't change the style either. :( . Please experts!

Capture.jpg

Did you insert the frame or block into another drawing?

If 2 separate drawings have a text style with the same name, then the block will take on the parameters of the drawing it is inserted into.

Did you insert the frame or block into another drawing?

If 2 separate drawings have a text style with the same name, then the block will take on the parameters of the drawing it is inserted into.

Yes, I did insert a few blocks from different drawings but the frame as I used to do. However, I already made sure that all the blocks have the same name and text style. Not sure what it's caused.

Yes, I did insert a few blocks from different drawings but the frame as I used to do. However, I already made sure that all the blocks have the same name and text style. Not sure what it's caused.

It's not just the name that needs to be the same, perhaps the text styles have a different font or width setting?

• 2 weeks later...