Multileader with blocks

TunzaGibbo

I have created a series of multileader styles using blocks instead of text. The blocks I have used are blocks I have inserted into the drawing. They all work really well. I want to run the multileader style in a lisp routine. The reason for this is so l can use menu icons to run various multileader lisp files. But what I need to do is to be able to set a different multileader style to current within each of the lisp files. This way I can insert leaders with different blocks attached. So after all that is there a variable that I can use in my lisp file that will allow me to set a different mleader style to be current in each lisp file to get a different block on the leaders

I hope I have explained myself clear enough

Thank you very much Roy I now have this operation working prefect.

Just another question for you.

Once I have inserted the mleader with the specific block attached to it I then want to add another block to the existing mleader block and make the whole thing binding as 1 mleader. Can I do this with lisp? So when I use the grip points on the leader to move it I would like to see the entire object move including the newly added block.

Regards Tony