Line type display - incorrect

I am afraid that both files do not have the same settings. In one, the LTSCALE is 48 and in the other it is 500.

Even we set LTSCALE to 48 or 500 in both files the difference is same.

I mean when I copy one object to other file it does not match with other line type

as displaced.

Even we set LTSCALE to 48 or 500 in both files the difference is same.

I mean when I copy one object to other file it does not match with other line type

as displaced.

That is curious, because it works perfectly for me.

Lines match.jpg

I just did the same text using AutoCAD 2018 and it worked for me. A line copied from drawing test1 to test2 and vice-versa assumed the linetype scale of the drawing it was pasted into. That's the result you are looking for isn't it?

I think the two dwg's have two different linetypes loaded they both have a linetype called hidden2. Simplest comparison is acad.lin & acadiso.lin just load each one and see linetypes change.

We are currently trying to sort this out once and for all and have been modifying our custom line types so they work every time at 1 Ltscale. Its only taken 10 years.

I think the two dwg's have two different linetypes loaded they both have a linetype called hidden2. Simplest comparison is acad.lin & acadiso.lin just load each one and see linetypes change.

We are currently trying to sort this out once and for all and have been modifying our custom line types so they work every time at 1 Ltscale. Its only taken 10 years.

You understood my question correctly.

I deleted every lines in test 2 drawing and purged all.

after that relevant lines in test 1 drawing copy and pasted to test 2.

But problem not solved.