Split Block Based on Polylines inside

nosscc

You can use Zoom C scale this zooms about a centre point just zoom out a bit then go zoom c and it will show a scale.

I would add a Z 0.8xp after the zoom window it will shrink just a bit more. (command "zoom" "W" minpt maxpt "zoom" "0.8xp")

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nosscc

• Roy_043

• maratovich

• BIGAL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi BIGAL sorry I have some questions I could not figure out

1. What is the purpose of zooming "out" a little bit ?

2. Why you preferred "c" (centre ?) instead of zooming "O" object or "W" window (I did find issues when using "O" and "W" again. For example when I use zoom "O" the screen doesn't bring to the object at all, it goes to some other location, and when I used "W" minpt maxpt, sometimes it even selected entities outside the min-max boundary !

3. Why did you suggest modify the lisp, like using repeat instead of while, and iterate from last entity backwards, what was science behind these?

4. Due to this annoying limitation of ssget "W", is there any alternative method in active x that performs better ?

Thanks

The zooming was more about if you want to see visually whats going on, but if its doing so many then yes probably a waste of time, Z C Zoom Centre at a scale. The zooming came from a need to have user interaction at a reasonable scale.

I just found that iterating through the selection set using a count down was a bit easier than add 1 just a preference, same with Repeat v's While. Others may comment on a more technical level which is better.