Leader sub menu modification

mjavy7

Hello All!

I would like to add another command to the pop up sub-menu (see attached image) that come up when you place your courser over a leader.

AUTOCAD LEADER.jpg

I would like ADD the option to remove a leader right in this sub-menu.

Is this possible?

Here is the command that I think I need to add to this menu.

^C^C_MLEADEREDIT _R

If this possible how do I get it done?

Thanks in advanced.

If you type CUI you get into the menu's you can add extra menu items into a menu use COPY & Paste (right click on menu item) then edit the copied item to your required command. I dont do things that way I have custom menus and throw away all the stuff I dont want. eg 1 menu = 3 menu's of commands 99% of the stuff I use very day.

Bigal, I need more help.

I went to the CUI and can not find the menu that I think I need.

I went to:

"ACAD" --> "Shortcut Menus" --> "MLeader Object Menu" and there is nothing in there like the picture above (1st post).

Am I in the correct place/menu?

A better explanation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

I knew you would come back, I really dont touch the Acad menu's but rather have custom ones so I would add what you want to a custom one. I just had a real quick look at it and it seemed possible as copy a command is an option in the CUI.

I may have time over weekend to look further which menu was it ?

Bigal, I need more help.

I went to the CUI and can not find the menu that I think I need.

I went to:

"ACAD" --> "Shortcut Menus" --> "MLeader Object Menu" and there is nothing in there like the picture above (1st post).

Am I in the correct place/menu?

A better explanation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

The "Shortcut Menu → MLeader Object Menu" is the one available when you right-click after selecting a MLeader Object.

You can add your command macro in there, but the one you have displayed above is displayed when hovering over a grip on a selected MLeader Object. Those menus cannot be modified in the CUI.

• 3 weeks later...
The "Shortcut Menu → MLeader Object Menu" is the one available when you right-click after selecting a MLeader Object.

You can add your command macro in there, but the one you have displayed above is displayed when hovering over a grip on a selected MLeader Object. Those menus cannot be modified in the CUI.

Thanks tombu, I added it to the right-click menu and I can live with that :-).