Dimension leader unfilled

Wojciech

Hi! I have problem with dimension leader, which is unfilled. Why? I have try FILLMODE, DIMTFILLCLR and DIMTFILL with no result. I think that this problem is related to rendering the view. Print is fine.

1.png

Edited by Wojciech

In your dimension style editor, have you inadvertently selected CLOSED BLANK for your arrowhead sub-style? That is probably not it but worth a look anyway. I tested it and cannot get any of my ARCHITECTURAL TICK arrowheads to go hollow like that.

AutoCad LT does not render. It may be either a language translation issue, or the OP's software has not been updated on the forum.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,

Old topic, but for what it's worth: this "hollow architectural tick" appears when your drawing is not entirely flat. Even though you guys use LT, the elevation of points can appear. And then your dimensions will change from "filled" to "hollow". 

Make sure your drawing is flat (many ways: flatten (the worse, because rename you blocks); move to 0,0,1e99 and 0,0,-1e99; change properties elevation to 0). Purge the drawings and then do again some dimensions. That should work properly. 

Have fun

• Like 1