Custom Drawing Properties Userform

GaryE

Hello,

I'm looking at creating a custom Drawing Properties form, similar to the "DWGPROPS" command. To allow our Titleblocks to be automatically filled.

We currently use "DWGPROPS" as it stands with fields to put in the relevant information but I'd like all the information to be filled out on one tab.

I've almost got the form done how I'd like it laid out but I was wondering if anyone could give any pointers with regards to coding it so works the same as "DWGPROPS"

I have tried to find to code for the current form with no luck and can't seem to find anything online (I have googled) with regards as to to how the 'OK' event handler should work but like I said I am a complete beginner.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Lots of code out there for working with DWGPROPS.

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?141079-Constant-Global-Variables-in-acaddoc-lsp&p=1181177#post1181177

http://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2012/08/lisp-example-for-setting-and-getting-drawing-properties.html

Modifying Properties can easilly be done with code

(vla-put-Author(vla-get-summaryInfo(vla-get-activeDocument(vlax-get-acad-object)))"Tom Beauford")

, in Drawing Properties dialog box, or with the Express Tool PROPULATE using saved templates.

Why recreate the wheel?