Layer Properties Manager not updating

Cerryl

As the title says, after a while of use the Layer Properties Manager does not update when we change filters, or do anything really. We have to close it, then reopen the window to get it to work properly again. Then after a short while, it doesn't work again and we are forced to re-open it. So far this has happened on 3 machines running AutoCAD 2018 with all the latest updates available.

Anyone else experiencing this?

We've tried resetting all settings on all 3 computers. Adding only the toolbars we actually need to work and get the same issue. So, in the snippet it is on the filter for "All non-Xref Layers". If I click on any other filter, say, the "a Dims (all)" that I have an arrow pointing at, the layers on the right stay the same. They will not update until I actually close the window and re-open it with the LAYER command or click on the icon for it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=62893&cid=1&stc=1

layerprop.jpg

We've tried resetting all settings on all 3 computers. Adding only the toolbars we actually need to work and get the same issue. So, in the snippet it is on the filter for "All non-Xref Layers". If I click on any other filter, say, the "a Dims (all)" that I have an arrow pointing at, the layers on the right stay the same. They will not update until I actually close the window and re-open it with the LAYER command or click on the icon for it.

Did you attempt a REPAIR on any one of the three computers? I am running 2018 and have not seen this particular problem.

BTW...the latest update is AutoCAD 2018.1.

Apparently, I can't add an image.

15qx8vq.png

Your post was awaiting moderation since you linked an external source for the image. You can upload directly to CADTutor by using the "Go Advanced" at lower right of reply box, then select "Manage Attachments".