COGO Points - Moving the Label

elandry

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already. I'm new to dealing with COGO points. I have my COGO points settings to where I need them as far as color, ht, etc. When I go to move just the label, I lose my settings. Can somebody please help me.

Do you mean settings or style? If you override the style and redefine the point in some ways, the original style returns. It sounds like that's what's happening.

Are you talking about the point's style or the label's style or both?

I figured it out. I had to change the height in dragged state.

Thanks for sharing your solution.

For anyone who's experiencing a similar issue, "dragged state" is a variation available for most labels (in this case a point label). You can move most labels (just as you can move attributes) by dragging their grips. Once you do that, the Dragged State parameters are applied to the label, not the basic parameters. It's easy to overlook when you change a basic parameter.