Correct font style not loading

I have created a font style named MY Standard and load font Arial narrow.

But some times when copy and paste the text that in the same drawing,the instead of Arial narrow it loading some other font type even Arial narrow fonts are available. How can I stop this error.

You copy/paste text in the same drawing or between two different drawings?

You're telling us that there are two or more fonts named Arial Narrow and they look different from each other?

Is "My Standard" a font style that is included as part of your template file?

Edited by ReMark

My guess is there already was a Text Style named MY Standard in the drawing associated with a different font.

Best way to avoid this is to use descriptive Text style names like "Arial Narrow" instead of "MY Standard". Then there's never any question what font is assigned to your Text Styles.

But some times when copy and paste the text that in the same drawing,the instead of Arial narrow it loading some other font type even Arial narrow fonts are available. How can I stop this error.

Note that TextStyles and Fonts are not the same thing.

You can create a TextStyle named "MY Standard" and assign it the font "Arial Narrow"

Then your co-worker can create a TextStyle named "MY Standard" and assign the font "Calibri" (or txt.shx, or romand.shx, etc)

The name of the TextStyle "MY Standard" is only a name. The font assigned to that TextStyle determines how it will look, in a given drawing.

The font type Arial is available. But loading arialn.ttf this is the error.

The gold triangle means it cannot be found. If you change the Font to Arial, save and close then try to change it back it will not be listed. Check you Windows Fonts folder, it's not in there either.

This drawing or the template it was created with had that added by someone who had access to ARIALN.TTF, but for now at least you don't.

You really need to stick with matching Text Style names, bet I can guess what fonts ROMANS and Simplex have assigned to them. AutoCAD can be as easy as you let it be.