Dynamic block issue

robwell

I am having difficulty finding the solution to a problem with my dynamic block.

I hope the image helps. I would like the pointer to double pivot, but the arrowhead to stay inline with the top line.

I can do this if I don't rotate the direction first. If I rotate first, the the stretch dynamic does not stay in place with the pointer and it goes crazy in it's placement.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Here is the file. pointer.dwg

POINTER.jpg

That works perfect iconeo. Thanks.

However, I am so stupid. While looking at your block and trying to figure out how you did it, I realized (had a DUH ME moment) as to why my original block wasn't working properly. I had unintentionally included the stretch action in the scale and rotate actions and when I removed it from both, the block worked perfectly. See attached.

So, in yours, while the perpendicular, parallel, equal, move and coincident restraints work together to achieve what I was looking for, a simple stretch on polar parameter does the same exact thing without the need for those other actions or restraints.

Thank you tremendously for your help though.

test3.dwg