Script that runs on DWG open doesn't work when using Sheet Set Publish

Argo

Hi All,

We have been using Lee Mac's Update Titleblock lisp for a few years now with no issues. However, just recently we noticed that when some users publish through the sheet set that the lisp doesn't run and update our titleblocks, resulting in the users having to open the drawings individually (where the lisp runs fine) and then save/close the drawings.

Specifically they have been plotting by right clicking on a sheet set subset>Publish>Publish using Page Setup Override>Selecting page setup. When i try to replicate the problem by doing the same steps as them it seems to plot fine.

Given its only on some machines i would assume it has something to do with individual autocad system variables on each machine. Would you guys know what variables i should be checking to see what could be causing this issue?

Is background publishing enabled on certain machines and not others? Any correlation between this and the success and failure of the lisp file running?

Background plot variable set to 2 on all machines. That was one of the first things i checked.