delete block from list blocks?

cat3appr

hi

for some reason when i try to edit the block from within a dwg, i do the edit, i save it but then i see nothing of my editing.

i want t clear the list of blocks that might cause the issue, i already tried with purge, but blocs are still there, maybe something is nested..

i tried with wblock, dont know what to do with that.

can i just delete the block files? but where can i find them?

please note? command PURGE and WBLOCK didn't help

What are you editing that isn't being seen. Have you tried regen after you close the block editor. Or are you editing in an external file used as an xref, in which case you need to reload the xref. If it's attributes have you used the attsync command as attributes are notorious for being a bit difficult in blocks. Or are you using dynamic blocks? If blocks are still there after purge then they are still in the drawing somewhere, nested! on a frozen layer! in a layout!

It's hard to follow what you're trying to do. If you changed attributes in a block, you need to use ATTSYNC or BATTMAN to update the blocks before you'll see the changes.

You can't purge a block until you've deleted all of its appearances. Don't forget that blocks can be inserted in other blocks and in paper space. Even a block with nothing inside counts, once you've inserted it somewhere.

Blocks aren't stored in separate files (unless you WBLOCK them), they're defined in the drawing itself. Once you WBLOCK, you create an independent drawing, so any changes you make there aren't reflected in the original file.

If you still need help, please provide more information.