Autocad 2016 LT error message" FLEXnet license finder, how to fix?

Sengna

i was not able to open my autocad all day today, i check with co worker and we had the same issue as the attach pic, how can i fix this? is this related to the server? thank you

Flexnet Autocad.png

That dialog is usually seen when you have a network license server, and the client (Your software) can't find it.

But AutoCAD LT does not use network licenses.

As @Cad64 says, contact your CAD manager or IT department.

If you can't do that for some reason, ask your question (add the same image) here and add this somewhere in your message [@Mark.Lancaster and @natashal84]

I followed the instruction but after i entered the computer name, it showed " error -15.570.0

I followed the instruction but after i entered the computer name, it showed " error -15.570.0

I'm assuming you didn't look up that error code in the link I provided?

Error: [-15.570.0] https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-15-570-0-A-valid-license-could-not-be-obtained-by-the-network-license-manager.html

As I mentioned before, you need to talk to your system administrator and/or follow the advice given by rkmcswain.

@Sengna - did you read post #3? AutoCAD LT does not use network licenses. Please go inquire as I suggested.

Actually, I'll do it for you, because I'd like to know the answer also.

I'm assuming you didn't look up that error code in the link I provided?

Error: [-15.570.0] https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-15-570-0-A-valid-license-could-not-be-obtained-by-the-network-license-manager.html

As I mentioned before, you need to talk to your system administrator and/or follow the advice given by rkmcswain.

Yes, my ticket is on stand by with IT and wait for them to get back, i will be without autocad for the rest of the week.

The thread in the Adsk forums is here.

And I was mistaken (along with the KB article from Autodesk) -- apparently under certain circumstances, AutoCAD LT **can** work as a network licensed product. That is why I suggested heading over there and letting the experts on the subject chime in.

Yes, i have been using this Auotcad LT since 2016 and it was installed on network not standalone, i am still waiting for help from IT

I don't have Autocad for two days at work now, i can open DWG in trueview only, it's kind of stupid question to ask, how much can i edit the DWG, what commands can i use on the viewer version? just to occupied time.

Trueview is just a viewer. You're not going to be able to do any work with it.

If you want to continue working, you could download and install the free version of Draftsight, but this is not your problem. The fact that you're sitting for several days waiting for IT to fix the issue is completely unacceptable. Any decent IT department would have resolved the issue the same day it was reported. You said that you and your co-worker both have the same problem? How many other co-workers are sitting there unable to work for days because of this problem, and your IT department's lack of attention?

I noticed that you haven't followed up on the Autodesk thread the rkmcswain started. Maybe you should head over there and see if they can get you back up and running. https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/autocad-2016-lt-error-message-quot-flexnet-license-finder-how-to/m-p/7799399

Trueview is just a viewer. You're not going to be able to do any work with it.

If you want to continue working, you could download and install the free version of Draftsight, but this is not your problem. The fact that you're sitting for several days waiting for IT to fix the issue is completely unacceptable. Any decent IT department would have resolved the issue the same day it was reported. You said that you and your co-worker both have the same problem? How many other co-workers are sitting there unable to work for days because of this problem, and your IT department's lack of attention?

I noticed that you haven't followed up on the Autodesk thread the rkmcswain started. Maybe you should head over there and see if they can get you back up and running. https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/autocad-2016-lt-error-message-quot-flexnet-license-finder-how-to/m-p/7799399

Thank you Cad64 for your help and thank rkmcswain for looked more into this. i am still waiting for help.

We had a virus scare 50 people walked out on my floor, as we had to do a full shut down. No pc no work, did a bit of shuffling, talking junk to the other guys then went home, fixed next day, we have around 1000 pc's, I will let you borrow Lyn she will sort out your IT guys she will be around there brolley in hand.