Batch Run command and Save as adding suffix

Jord_91

Hi,

I have about 1500 drawing in witch i woul like to run a command based on the name of the file ex: (2018-02-21_15h20_40.png) So in Every files startinf with 3-ML2030 I would run the "2030PSQ" command and then save as adding PSQ as suffix for the file name. And i Would do the same thing again but this time with "2030OVA" command adding OVA suffix. I would need to be able to recreate this path with the 2030, 2036, 2042, 2430, 2436, 2442 drawing sorth it would be finding wath command to run depend of the name of the file.

Am i clear ;):oops:

Thanks!!!

2018-02-21_15h20_33.png

Do it sort of outside Autocad but inside you can rename a file without opening and saving it. Or do you want two copies new and old ?

As you said, I copy then rename files with powershell... Now I have created a Script that i would like to run on specific files with the same base. I mean, I'm having something like 3-ml203029arvova.dwg, 3-ml203036arvova.dwg, 3-ml203042arvova.dwg, 3-ml203629arvova.dwg, 3-ml203636arvova.dwg, 3-ml203642arvova.dwg and i have some scipt called 2030ova, 2036ova. Here'S my script command

_-view
_Left

_ai_selall
section
_crossing
23-1/8,84

0,4-1/2
23-3/8,4-1/2

effacer
_crossing
23-1/8,4

_-view
_top
-INSERER
"C:/Users/jlarrivee/Desktop/pattes/2030OVA.dwg"
ANNULER
fin
decompos
_last

SAUVERAP

Help me please!! :P

The only thing is that my script works when i'm swipping it in my open drawing but won't work with Script pro... My sorcelery is not strong enough yet!

The only thing is that my script works when i'm swipping it in my open drawing but won't work with Script pro... My sorcelery is not strong enough yet!

maybe Script Pro has some issues with a foreign language? Can't use Script Pro here at my work because it's blocked (one of many programs)

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/what-does-the-dot-mean/td-p/805031

rlx look into MS Word I make a lot of my scripts there. You can search replace ^p which is the end of paragraph so a list of dwg names becomes replace ^P with ^pOpen same with stuff on the end ^p close^p and so forth. Same with using excel can do lots of smart column joins using Concatenate, then copy column to notepad and save as .SCR

rlx look into MS Word I make a lot of my scripts there. You can search replace ^p which is the end of paragraph so a list of dwg names becomes replace ^P with ^pOpen same with stuff on the end ^p close^p and so forth. Same with using excel can do lots of smart column joins using Concatenate, then copy column to notepad and save as .SCR

Must admit I'm not very experienced with MS Word but your suggestions look worth investigation bigal , thanx. My colleagues here use it a lot more because they have to write their scope of work with it , and I'm just a simple AutoCAD designer. They also used script pro until it was blocked by IT so I wrote my own. Maybe not as fast but fast enough for me.

Rlx Word and maybe Notepad++ may support special character replacement ^t is a tab. I grew up on DOS so did lots of others here.

try this
bottom left the world
CMD
K:
cd\myprojects\123456 .... your sample directory
dir *.dwg >dwglst /b
open in word dwglst.txt
add 1 blank line at top
replace ^p ^popen 

You play with adding at start or end depending on where you put the ^p eg close y ^p

Rlx Word and maybe Notepad++ may support special character replacement ^t is a tab. I grew up on DOS so did lots of others here.

Hi Bigal (do you ever sleep?) , I sort of grew up with dos too but just the basic stuf , simple batch files but nothing realy advanced. Thing I use for my scripts at the moment still needs some tlc and I should reserve some time to realy finish it , but you know how it goes , if it aint broken , don't fix it , or now and again a quick dirty fix. Most of my scripts are all the same format , open drawing , load lisp , run lisp and save. This app takes care of creating te master script and works in both mdi and sdi. Want to add coreconsole and maybe something like Lee's odbx wrapper.

Wel i've been at it since five oçlock this morning and now it's almost two at night and my vision is realy getting blurry so time to stop.

But thanx for your input , all knowledge is welcome and sometimes make you see things in a different way.

gr. Rlx

RlxBatch.lsp