AutoCAD 2016 - Arc Entity Disconnect Issue

Taffu

I'm running into an obnoxious issue with AutoCAD 2016's ability to display Arc entities properly in a 3D environment. In specific planes (or views), the Arc entities disconnect.

iy59vVs

However, as soon as I orbit just slightly off the plane (or view), the arc corrects itself...only temporarily though. If I return to the plane (or view), the arc goes back to the detached state.

4GIjR7m

Arc & Circle Smoothness set to 1000, Polyline Segments set to 16, Rendered Smoothness set to 1, and Contour Lines per Surface set to 8. Same thing happens with default values. Any ideas? Everyone in my department is experiencing the same issue...never happened with 2014. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I'm running into an obnoxious issue with AutoCAD 2016's ability to display Arc entities properly in a 3D environment. In specific planes (or views), the Arc entities disconnect.

iy59vVs

However, as soon as I orbit just slightly off the plane (or view), the arc corrects itself...only temporarily though. If I return to the plane (or view), the arc goes back to the detached state.

4GIjR7m

Arc & Circle Smoothness set to 1000, Polyline Segments set to 16, Rendered Smoothness set to 1, and Contour Lines per Surface set to 8. Same thing happens with default values. Any ideas? Everyone in my department is experiencing the same issue...never happened with 2014. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Oops, images aren't displaying. Arc Disconnect:

iy59vVs.png

Arc reconnect on orbit:

4GIjR7m.png