Autocad architecture 2018 Under UK profile Tools/Design tools/ all palettes

NarkDuffy

Hi Guys

I am using AutoCAD Architecture Essential training 2018 by Shaun Bryant with Lynda.com. I am UK based. Students are to use the AutoCAD Architectural UK. (helpful)

All well until Elevations and Sections and needed to access. When I right click on the closely mixed un opened panels on the Tools Palettes Design I get a shorter list

Design, walls, Doors Windows, Door and corner assemblies, Curtain wall styles, Stairs, Railings, Roof Slabs styles, Slab styles and Massing. Total 10.

I should have.

Walls, Windows, Courner windows, Doors and windows assemblies, Curtain wall styles, and more totaling 35

I have searched for an answer everywhere without success. Has anyone any idea.

One confession. I could not make the program stay on AutoCAD Architectural UK. I kept opening on another profile. I came across those profiles and deleted them.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Mark

Hi Guys

Was about to reload. But I have located the problem. I was getting design tools from the tools drop down. What I did not realise was that there are several versions if I right click on the far side. Then I have an option of "All Palettes" which is what our tutor is using. Click on All Palettes and there are all the options.

It must be the snow.

Thanks anyhow as I know you would have answered this for me.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys

Was about to reload. But I have located the problem. I was getting design tools from the tools drop down. What I did not realise was that there are several versions if I right click on the far side. Then I have an option of "All Palettes" which is what our tutor is using. Click on All Palettes and there are all the options.

It must be the snow.

Thanks anyhow as I know you would have answered this for me.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I too started to watch AutoCAD Architecture Essential training 2018 by Shaun Bryant. I have ACA installed on my comp with US ans SWE catalog. When I open to train with Shauns exercise file that comes along with the videos I noticed that all the slabs for example shown in his exercise file are not shown if I open a new dwg. I guess this is because he is using ACA with UK catalog which I dont have installed in my ACA. But since the catalog is there when I open his exercise file I must have it on my comp somewhere. Can you tell me where to look in ACA?

Slabs shown in Shauns file http://prntscr.com/iu0sh1 that I cant find if I open new dwg file

When I look in Contant Browser I dont se UK catalog

thanks in advance for help

best regards

Miro