Proxy Information Error on drawing start up

Hi all

Every time I open my drawing template .dwg file, I get an error window opening up titled "Proxy Information".

The text then reads:

"The drawing you have opened or referenced contains custom objects created by an unavailable ObjectARX application. You do not need the original application to display proxy representations of objects that were saved in the drawing. However many manufacturers, including Autodesk, provide object enablers that also allow you to edit these custom objects.

Visit the AutoCAD LT Object Enabler Assistant web page to locate Autodesk object enablers or contact the software publisher about object enablers for other applications.

Missing Application : ASE-LPNTableRecord

Total Number of Proxies : 2

Number of objects (no graphics) : 2

Number of entities with no graphics : 0

Number of entities with bounding box graphics : 0

Number of entities with real graphics metafile : 0"

Below the text is then the following text and tick boxes that gives me three options on how to proceed:

"Proxy Graphics

- Do not show proxy graphics

- Show proxy graphics

- Show proxy bounding box"

Then an OK button.

The drawing file is completely blank - I've deleted all information, purged it and checked Xrefs and there is nothing attached.

Can anyone please tell me in layman terms why this keeps coming up and how I clear it / get rid of it?

Thanks for any help!

One possibility is that the drawing was saved in a format newer than your 2008 version. When the system sees an object it doesn't understand and can't process, it assumes it's from a later version and you need a proxy handler.

Of course, the obvious reason is that there is some stealth object for which you do need a proxy handler. There are many nooks and crannies where these objects can lurk. PURGE will get most but not all.

• 2 months later...

Simply search and download zombiekiller from app.autodesk.com this will delete all the proxy information in the drawing.

BTW this proxy information is because the drawing is have been drawn by another cad program

You are using LT2013, correct?

I opened your file in LT2017 same dwg file format) and it reported no such errors here and LT2017 reports this file was created in AutoCAD (not another application).

Your file does contain many REGAPPS that LT cannot use: use -PURGE command (there is a dash in the name) and get rid of them.