Need a 3d palm tree

BIGAL

Hi every one I need a 3d palm tree . We are going to repair the brick retaining wall and want to show all the residents what it will look like. the proposal at the moment is to put a Corten ring around the existing brickwork which is suffering form expansion of the palm and being struck by vehicles.

If you look closely you may see the full height crack, on the reverse side is a big punch hole the car did not win that one.

Also I welcome any suggestions about how to repair, yes we have looked at obvious redo brickwork.

Yeah looked at dig tree out flatten roundabout put tree back no change out of $12,000 AUS and no guarantee tree survives.

Screen Shot 03-14-18 at 03.51 PM.jpg

What program will you be putting this 3D tree into? Autocad? If so, I'm afraid your options are very limited, but if you're going to use a program like 3ds Max for the rendering, take a look at Turbosquid. This tree looks very similar to the one in your photo: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/xfrogplants-gorge-macrozamia-plant-3d-model/548732