Dynamic block - Door: Zero value linear parameter bug, stretch after flip flaw

Jooogyerek

Hi for everyone.

I made a dynamic block for doors by combining some tricks learnt from other dynamic block. By the way thanks for the shared ideas.

I am almost satisfied with the result but I still have two things to figure out.:

1. If the block is rotated by a rotate action and I enter a zero value for an another linear parameter it gets messed up. The grip arrow turns horizontal or vertical (following the UCS not the current rotation) and if I re-enter a non-zero value it gets more messed up.

2. The other issue is harder to explain.: The block haves two rectangles, two linear parameters and one flip parameter. The first linear parameter stretches the shorter rectangle, the second stretches the longer one and stretch/moves the shorter one and also moves the flip parameter halfway. It works great as long as I don’t use the second linear parameter AFTER I used the flip parameter. I want to keep stretching the longer rectangle always downward and keep the sides of the rectangles col-linear but if I flip the short rectangle... well try it out. You will know what I mean.

I include the current version of the dynamic door block and two other simplified block focusing just on the problems.

problem 2.jpg

PROBLEM 2.dwg

PROBLEM 1.dwg

DVERE A LA VIKTOR v13.dwg